MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jason MacDonald Dissatisfied with UFC 84 Fight with Joe Doerksen   [View Full Version]
loonytnt » Posted 7/9/07 11:43:00AM

Popular Canadian fighter Jason MacDonald (19-9 MMA, 3-2 UFC) says he’s officially signed on to fight Joe Doerksen (39-11 MMA, 1-5 UFC) at the UFC’s April 19 event in Montreal, Canada. He’s just not very happy about it.

link

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

now that Kendall got KO'd again they should finally face each other.

Styles » Posted 9/13/07 6:01:00PM

I dont understand what he is complaining about, he lost twice to good fighters and he dropped down the ranks.... he eeds to fight his way back up, if anything he should be happy that he is getting a guy that he has already beaten, unless he is aware of Joe's ability to beat him. I say MacDonald via early rd.3 submission (choke).

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

STFU dude. You don't have a right to anything. You looked good coming in but even Rich Franklin spanked you and Okami dominated you. Your in no position to say anything. Maybe if you win people might actually listen to what you have too say.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

I don't think he should be complaining either it happens all the time (look at Werdum vs Gonzaga). I would like to see him fight Kendall though.

rabbit915 » Posted 10/23/07 3:00:00PM

This is awful fight picking. He has every right to be upset. Not only has he beaten Doerksen before but he also beat Ed Herman who beat Dorksen. He has proved that he is much better. I would have liked to see him fight someone like jeremy horn or even Marquardt.

Interesting that he said he would like to fight Bisping. Is he planning on going to 205 (which is a bad idea for him) or is Bisping definately coming down to 185?

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

this guy needs to shut up, the guy is an upper mid level fighter and just because he beat ed herman and chris leben does not make him a top middleweight. the guy lost to the only two good fighters he fought in okami and franklin and he needs a couple of more wins before he gets another big fight.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

If for just a moment he hesitates and looks past Doerksen like he's nothing, he'll get caught in a triangle much like Herman did at the end of the second round, but Doerksen will end it.

The8One5 » Posted 1/16/08 9:05:00PM

does anyone care what jason thinks? ......i didnt think so

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

not a big McDonald fan, he is a tough guy...but he thinks he is even tougher....and thats a good way to overlook people and get caught.

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

Every time i see an interview with this guy i dislike him a little more. His whole okami being boring and how he thinks he own bisping where just stupid, i really hope joe beats him, he seems to think hes far better than he actually is.

[View Full Version of this Page]