MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Anyone else think James Lee is going to walk all over Sakara?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
RampageOwnedYou » Posted 5/11/07 8:55:00PM

James Lee 10 wins in a row ---1 over Wiuff Pride 33
Really good resume, I just dont see Sakara beating him.
Lets face it, Sakara looked like crap in his last match vs Houston, and i just dont see it happening with Sakara winning.

You heard it here first Lee will win.
At least in my opinion.

What do you guys think?

The8One5 » Posted 1/16/08 9:05:00PM

james lee first round submission

Naturaldisaster » Posted 4/8/07 4:17:00PM

IDK I think sakara will win by KO. unless he gets kicked in the testicles again

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

WIll he walk all over Sakara, I don't know. Will he win, I'm taking him to by 2nd round sub. A lot of it is the winning streak and how he's won the fights so I'm gonna take a gamble on him.

gsquat » Posted 11/15/07 5:00:00PM

Lee by first Round armbar.

Daddyprimetime » Posted 10/22/07 2:11:00PM

I'm going with Lee. Sakara just seems to irregular on his fight skills. some times he does good and other times he looks like a rookie.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

I'm banking on him doing good this time, hopefully. He did very well against Valimaki, who boasts a win over Vernon White. He just joined ATT as well, so I'm hoping thats improved some of his skills on the ground. They got some good bjj guys there. Sakara by KO!

loonytnt » Posted 7/9/07 11:43:00AM

should sub him

dont forget the props

seavillebri » Posted 7/5/07 8:29:00AM

lee's got a solid ground game. i don't think sakara has been at att long enough to help him in this fight.

shockwave » Posted 7/19/07 6:25:00PM

right now its really do or die with sakara...if he loses i dont see him coming back...hes not really impressive...i dont really kno how many fights he got left on his contract...but i think once his contract is over he's over....lee is a tough fighter with good ground...and considering its going to be his debut i think hes comin out fired up..

i might put all my grand on lee...i think hes got this no problem...i hope..

The8One5 » Posted 1/16/08 9:05:00PM

Posted by loonytnt

should sub him

dont forget the props

why do you always say that at the end, like you want people to give you props without earning it or what? thats kinda lame if thats your angle

Copenhagen » Posted 4/16/07 12:41:00PM

Posted by The8One5

Posted by loonytnt

should sub him

dont forget the props

why do you always say that at the end, like you want people to give you props without earning it or what? thats kinda lame if thats your angle

Wow I just looked at that guys last 10 posts, and everyone of them had something pertaining to "give me props" after it.

GraMMA » Posted 1/13/08 11:46:00AM

I got Lee winning by ud.I think this will be a tough fight with neither able to finish the other.If I'm right can I get some props for this?
Do you feel me? ha ha

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

I don't think a month at ATT will improve him really that much, he still is just a boxer with a somewhat weaker chin then what a boxers chin should be. I think James Lee could actually knock him out but I'll play it safe since most of his wins are submission and pick the 1st round sub.

Like Sakara said on UFC.com prefight interview. He should drop down to the weak 185 division.

Pitbullpeebs » Posted 2/24/07 9:37:00AM

I won't be asking you for tips!

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]