MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Yarennoka! Results   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Link

Last nights fights in Japan are concluded and the results are in...here's the link...enjoy!

TimW001 » Posted 3/30/07 6:31:00PM

People, you can find the fights all over the internet. And they wont be deleted.

Good for Fedor. Anyone surprised?

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Posted by TimW001

People, you can find the fights all over the internet. And they wont be deleted.

Good for Fedor. Anyone surprised?

I was surprised with how well Choi did at getting on top, his size alone is an amazing weapon.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Wow, good job for Fedor. He beat a guy who is 1-0 in MMA. Choi did better than I'm sure a lot of people thought he would though (although he got subbed pretty quick) He must hit pretty hard if he bruised Fedor's face that bad after like 2 shots. He needs to work on hsi ground and pound though. He left himself completely open for the armbars.

ohiostate1016 » Posted 9/20/07 12:33:00PM

Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that Gilbert Melendez lost? A lot of people had him top ten PFP, and he was near the top of the 155 rankings. It's almost like when people ignored the Denis Kang loss a few months back...only worse.

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

Kazuo Misaki defeated Yoshihiro Akiyama by knockout. Darn! I saw that fight on Youtube and Akiyama floored Misaki. I guess that fight proved one punch can change a fight at any given time.

Gilbert loss? Damn, he probably just took him lightly because that guy is very underrated. He'll be back up and running. He's definitley one of the best lightweights no doubt.

Fedor won of course. The size was a problem as expected but Fedor proved he is still #1 in the world. Those sub attempts were beautiful.

Good card, good fights!!! A good way to kick off a promotion into the main stream. UFC 79 was still better though

[View Full Version of this Page]