MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Fight Camp Central
Congrats to Team Valcom! Season 2 HW Champs!   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
NebraskaUFCfan » Posted 1/15/07 2:31:00PM

thanks alot, we appreciate it. looking forward to competing for the top spot next season with you guys...good luck, and don't forget to bet on BJ

titlefight » Posted 1/24/07 10:58:00PM

Posted by NebraskaUFCfan

thanks alot, we appreciate it. looking forward to competing for the top spot next season with you guys...good luck, and don't forget to bet on BJ

Wait a minute.....he says pick BJ!??!?!? This is Inconceivable!

But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would say pick BJ with a wink to influence us into picking BJ? Now, a clever man would give this advice, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose BJ even tho you winked. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not NOT choose BJ.

*Ponders picking Joe Daddy......Ponders picking BJ.......*

Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

blakeon » Posted 7/1/07 11:10:00PM

thanks for all the people who gave us respect.
BJ is going to DOMINATE!

TequilaMan2000 » Posted 1/24/07 6:10:00PM

Posted by titlefight

Posted by NebraskaUFCfan

Wait a minute.....he says pick BJ!??!?!? This is Inconceivable!

But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would say pick BJ with a wink to influence us into picking BJ? Now, a clever man would give this advice, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose BJ even tho you winked. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not NOT choose BJ.

*Ponders picking Joe Daddy......Ponders picking BJ.......*

Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

That is fing hilarious Title...

The answer? BJ - Joe Daddy will be a no contest. No one wins.

YeahBee » Posted 1/28/07 8:27:00AM

congrats to Valcom,

Polynikes » Posted 1/24/07 10:39:00PM

Yeah, good job gents...

350lbsfist » Posted 2/2/07 12:37:00AM

Congrats!

Lookin' forward to the rematch season!

JohnQ » Posted 6/22/07 12:39:00AM

We finished 15th this season in the HW division. Hopefully we can drop A LOT of dead weight and give you both a little more competition in Season 3.

This won't be a two horse race for much longer

Congrats to Valcom

TheMMAn » Posted 1/24/07 4:35:00PM

Good job, guys. Well done.

fullerene » Posted 5/31/07 3:28:00PM

You guys are so good, you could probably win without making all of your picks next season. I would try taht :)

j/k Good job guys

Sticksta13 » Posted 1/24/07 3:18:00PM

Again thanks for all the props!!!!

You guys are a Class A team

Trapt1nw0nder » Posted 2/1/07 12:30:00AM

Posted by Sticksta13

Again thanks for all the props!!!!

You guys are a Class A team

whoa..im a little late.....much respect for you Sticksta for keeping this team strong and reminding everyone to make their picks and stuff, we couldnt of done it without you....and thats one sexy new badge you got there!..wish it would of been 1st,but i bet you're the #1 camp leader out there

anyways..it was a great run and cant wait for season #3.....thanks alot for all the Valcom love

USAMMAFAN » Posted 8/22/07 11:04:00PM

grats valcom

titlefight » Posted 1/24/07 10:58:00PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Sticksta13

but i bet you're the #1 camp leader out there

This simply cannot be true! TequilaMan2000 is the obvious choice for this category. You guys did well, but it was 1 season.....be careful not go all Houstan Alexander and Sokodjou on this shit and get ahaed of yourselfs....

Oh and congrats and great season and you guys are the best....

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

you guys took 1rst place from us in like the last event of the season!!!!

watch your backs

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]