MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rampage being sued for $10 Million   [View Full Version]
ufcboss » Posted 6/22/07 2:47:00AM

I found this on lordsofpain.net

-- UFC Light Heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson is being sued by former representatives White Chocolate Management. Here's the official statement: “White Chocolate Management, a Hollywood, Florida based management and Promotion Company and its President Reed Wallace have filed a $10,000,000 lawsuit in the State Supreme Court of New York, against Rampage Jackson, Juanito Ibarra and Ibarra’s Mixed Martial Arts Company for breach of contract, interference with contract and defamation arising out of a breach of a contract and false statements by Ibarra that ‘WCM had nothing to do with Rampage’ although it was Ibarra and his attorneys that prepared the final contract between Rampage and White Chocolate.”.

Wonder what happened?

juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

i had already posted this before

rampage being sued

DutchRebelP » Posted 2/27/07 4:15:00PM

damn yall americans never let anyone enjoy their money and fame, thats why i hate you guys

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Nice, our first multi-million dollar MMA scandal! Looks like someone didnt cash in on Rampage like they wanted to.

With these guys starting to see some serious money, Id expect more of this type of stuff in the coming years...

Hell, it's an everyday occurrance in baseball, basketball, and football...

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Yes Sir, this is just another growing pain just like when Randy left. Soon we will be seeing the MMA fighters on MTV Cribs and $h!t......

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Is Rampage even worth 10 million? Thats a hell of a lot considering his biggest paying fights are with the ufc an he's still relatively new to the company.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

I think he was paid pretty well in Pride. Most were anyways...

CrackerFace85 » Posted 8/6/07 12:01:00AM

ya dutch all Americans are like that huh

it seem the media all that other bullshit clouded the mind
of another ignorant dumb-ass

MMAnia07 » Posted 2/8/07 5:15:00PM

America is too litigious, where theres blame, theres a claim it seems!

[View Full Version of this Page]