MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Drew McFedries' Mother Found Dead, Likely Homicide   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

The mother of UFC fighter Andrew (Drew) McFedries was found dead Saturday night in an alley in Davenport, Iowa. Agnes McFedries-Kennedy, 51, had a lengthy criminal history, which included theft, prostitution, harassing a public official and driving while barred. Family members have declined to comment.

Article

CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

RIP

Is it too soon to say i seriously hope he still fights end of January?

wrona666 » Posted 6/21/07 3:31:00PM

Thats terrible news......Prays gos out to Drew and his family....

loonytnt » Posted 7/9/07 11:43:00AM

Posted by CornishMMA

RIP

Is it too soon to say i seriously hope he still fights end of January?

if he dont fight imo thats fine, this was his mother..i hope that all goes ok and Drew and his family is ok.

this is something that happens all the time, the world today needs to help get this stoped. god bless drewa family

gsquat » Posted 11/15/07 5:00:00PM

Very sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you Drew. I'm very looking forward to seeing him KO Cote, but if he needs time I understand completely.

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

Stay strong Drew.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

pv3Hpv3p » Posted 1/24/07 6:08:00PM

Didn't know there was that much violence in Iowa... Kinda tasteless of the article to add her criminal history in the end... Doesn't really add to the story, IMO

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Didn't know there was that much violence in Iowa... Kinda tasteless of the article to add her criminal history in the end... Doesn't really add to the story, IMO

Why the media always does that is beyond me. Are we suppose to have less sympathy for her now? Does it make the crime less horrible? No matter her criminal past, she was someone's daughter, sister, mother and friend.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Wow. Condolences to all affected...

And I agree, low blow by the media.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

RIP, and my prayers are with Drew and his family.

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

The way I interpreted that last sentence, they made it try and sound like a case of "he/she got what they had coming". Which, as we know, is not necessarily true. We don't know that her past ways played a part in her death.

CiaoBaby » Posted 3/29/07 5:49:00PM

The entire article is about how great a person she was, kind and giving. Then randomly at the end it was like..."oh by the way she was a scumbag." That didnt need to be in there at all. Cheap shot. Best wishes to Drew and the family.

texuspete00 » Posted 1/27/07 12:35:00AM

Weird I read that exact article with the last line left out somewhere else. Actually I think it was MMA junkie they provided a link but all the text was provided without the last shit.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

You guys are right!

A lady who sold her babymaker tube for $40 to a stranger on the streets, harassed cops, stole things from stores, and drove without a legal license or insurance on our roadways should be remembered as the kind loving lady she was.

+1 Media.

Posted by Kpro

You guys are right!

A lady who sold her babymaker tube for $40 to a stranger on the streets, harassed cops, stole things from stores, and drove without a legal license or insurance on our roadways should be remembered as the kind loving lady she was.

Go F your politically-correct BS.

+1 Media.

And you had to say this Go F your politically-correct BS. because? This is not the website for that. Go back to sherdog, you seem to fit right in

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]