MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Cro Cop Returns   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

Link to interview / story

What I’ve learned from my friendship with Mirko Cro Cop is that you can never be sure what he is up to. He prefers to keep his thoughts for himself; he’s always been a man of a few words. His absence in the media often results in completely misleading stories, coming from people who are giving their best shot in evaluating Mirko’s position and the nature of his future plans....

TimW001 » Posted 3/30/07 6:31:00PM

I still strongly believe in him!

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

I know Fortunal personnally. He is a good friend of Cro Cop so I trust his opinions on him, he didn't say much after the GG fight.

HurricaneHeron » Posted 1/28/07 11:21:00AM

Someone is going to get Knocked the f**k out!!! The clock is ticking!!!!!!
War Cro Crop!!!!!

wolfman » Posted 6/22/07 2:06:00PM

Only three posts on this thread??? God, everyone has jumped off the Cro Cop wagon I guess. I hope he comes back with a vengeance and knocks someone out! I'm riding the Cro Cop War Wagon until the wheel's fall off!!! WAR Cro Cop!!!!

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Good news. Cro Cop is gonna unleash on his next opponent. I wouldn't want to be the guy who has to fight him next.

nastshabast » Posted 5/24/07 1:04:00AM

Hopefully he'll be on the Canadian card with Sho Gun.

loonytnt » Posted 7/9/07 11:43:00AM

CC needs to or his out of the UFC imo so i hope he does good because i love to watch him fight

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

cro cop for life, he'll be back and someone will pay
"right kick hospital"
"left kick cemetery"

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

Cro Cop needs to really round off his grappling/wrestling skills. In a Ring with Pride rules he was a monster, but UFC is grappler's country. If Cro Cop does not present a threat on the ground, he will always be a generation behind today's MMA champs.

MMAFightClothes » Posted 11/12/07 7:49:00PM

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

IDK about CC anymore....how can his ground fighting be that LAME....I mean for real he coldn't get Kongo off of him!!! Terrible! IF he can at least learn to sprawl and excape real well, then I would have faith in him....oh but he would still KO Big Tim!!!!!

candynuts » Posted 12/6/07 1:36:00PM

Posted by jae_1833

IF he can at least learn to sprawl and excape real well, then I would have faith in him....

Uhh, good joke???

Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

Posted by jae_1833

IDK about CC anymore....how can his ground fighting be that LAME....I mean for real he coldn't get Kongo off of him!!! Terrible! IF he can at least learn to sprawl and excape real well, then I would have faith in him....oh but he would still KO Big Tim!!!!!

I think his problem is partially due to him being undersized for HW. Wandy weighed more then him last time they fought. He told Dana he can't make 205, but I think if he learned how to cut, he could

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Not a joke at all....CC's ground game is probably worse that any other HW in the UFC.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]