MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
madmarc a post whore   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by SICKRICK

well mark i cant count that high... but if i could i would .. let me see 1-2-3-4 whats next ... ob juan where do you reside because i go fights all over and i wouldnt mind making your face look like meat... no seriously where cause i have to send your mom flowers for the other night

Rick once again you spell my name wrong. And sadly i will forgive you for the last time. Next Time it happens your gonna recieve either a Flying Armbar of LHK . I havent decided yet.

OB_Juan » Posted 1/25/07 10:52:00PM

Posted by SICKRICK

well mark i cant count that high... but if i could i would .. let me see 1-2-3-4 whats next ... ob juan where do you reside because i go fights all over and i wouldnt mind making your face look like meat... no seriously where cause i have to send your mom flowers for the other night

Meh... whatever, tough guy. You know what's funny (or pathetic in your case) is that I got more props for that one post than you have in your entire, sad, worthless 200+ posts. If you suck as much in real life as you do at posting then marc is a lucky fellow.

Posted by OB_Juan

Posted by SICKRICK

Meh... whatever, tough guy. You know what's funny (or pathetic in your case) is that I got more props for that one post than you have in your entire, sad, worthless 200+ posts. If you suck as much in real life as you do at posting then marc is a lucky fellow.

You dont get it dude. Me and Rick dont like you. Thats all that matters in this Forum. Im pretty sure nate22 isnt to fond of you either.
Most people on this site are cool. Except you and Mrsumo (who hasnt said anything bad in awhile so i will give him a break).
Whats your weight dude. If its under 200lbs and you are ever on the east coast of Canada PM me and ill KO your ass in a Kickboxing match. Or i can bend your arm off with some Nova Uniao BJJ.

I love how marc and rick accuse others of being internet tough guys and keyboard warriors and then are constantly saying how they will meet up w/ you somewhere to turn your face into meat of bend an arm off or some similar melodramatic act of violence.

As for Nate, I'm not too worried about him. He knows the difference between good posters and complete turds.

SICKRICK » Posted 1/15/07 9:20:00AM

LISTEN mrs.spears you like to type like the tuff guy lets set up the first MMA PLAYGROUND fight ever... me and you i will travel i have no problem with that, just give me a chance to let me make your face look like sloppy joe..lolinfact that will be your new nick name SLOPPY JOE

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Posted by SICKRICK

LISTEN mrs.spears you like to type like the tuff guy lets set up the first MMA PLAYGROUND fight ever... me and you i will travel i have no problem with that, just give me a chance to let me make your face look like sloppy joe..lolinfact that will be your new nick name SLOPPY JOE

Thank you for proving my case for me.

SLOPPY JOE
SLOPPY JOE
SLOPPY JOE
SLOPPY JOE

Chivo » Posted 2/1/07 1:23:00PM

Posted by SICKRICK

Wow. You are my new hero until further notice. I want to post just like you when you grow up.

Posted by OB_Juan

I love how marc and rick accuse others of being internet tough guys and keyboard warriors and then are constantly saying how they will meet up w/ you somewhere to turn your face into meat of bend an arm off or some similar melodramatic act of violence.

As for Nate, I'm not too worried about him. He knows the difference between good posters and complete turds.

I have never challenged anyone to a fight on the internet except you. I said if you are ever in my area drop by so you can get KO'd. Which i will gladly doo. I never said im gonna go to your house and beat you...............dude Your not worth it! Dont you get it. I dont care about you. Although i repsect pretty much everyone else opinions on this site.

chivo thanks, you are my idol as well oh and marck i did tell him i woul;d go to jis house to ko him but i cant get an address

Snacks » Posted 1/30/07 8:03:00PM

Posted by SICKRICK

In all seriousness, are you retarded?

Posted by Snacks

Posted by SICKRICK

In all seriousness, are you retarded?

Well He probably is............... are you Rick?

Chivo » Posted 2/1/07 1:23:00PM

Posted by SICKRICK

chivo thanks, you are my idol as well oh and marck i did tell him i woul;d go to jis house to ko him but i cant get an address

Hero, not idol Sally.

And let me know if the offer extends to me as well, I'll giv eyou an address.

snakeplissken » Posted 2/17/07 4:55:00PM

Internet Warriors at their finest. So can we get the odds set up on here and maybe we can win some more money...

Posted by Chivo

Posted by SICKRICK

Hero, not idol Sally.

And let me know if the offer extends to me as well, I'll giv eyou an address.

You want to get KO'd by Rick? i actually dont know what the hell Rick typed there it isnt very literate.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

[View Full Version of this Page]