MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > MMA Training
So you're starting MMA Training? Listen up.   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 3 4 5 [6]
TheCatFather » Posted 3/1/07 12:36:00AM

How do I get into training and maybe fighting? I am 31 so I am sort of kind of a late bloomer but man I love to hit and get hit and to train and get ripped would be great.

Omega » Posted 1/14/07 2:15:00PM

Find a gym in your area. I know there's about 3 in the New York area.

The-Don » Posted 11/11/07 7:40:00PM

Posted by TheCatFather

How do I get into training and maybe fighting? I am 31 so I am sort of kind of a late bloomer but man I love to hit and get hit and to train and get ripped would be great.

31 is not that late.. espically if you have had prior train it will make it easier... I am 31 myself.

billyho » Posted 10/1/09 4:23:00PM

Here is an article I wrote which I thought might be helpful for anyone starting out in MMA. It's called,4 Tips For Those New To MMA

I hope you find it helpful!

neenashireen » Posted 12/30/11 5:16:00AM

You have done lots of things in your life that’s wonderful! The Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is the best combination of martial art and also fastest growing sport in the world. What is the “muay thai”? It’s like a kind of Kung Fu

tinlin » Posted 6/9/12 6:22:00PM

unbelievable strength and conditioning programme, helped me get in shape for competition to go on to win british titles in kickboxing and compete in mma.

http://57ae2nx7teskcr46amt4pajq36.hop.clickbank.net/

GettinsomeBas » Posted 3/29/12 3:59:00PM

thanks this was helpful

gearproboxing » Posted 4/21/14 12:55:00AM

In case of boxing you should do weight training, punching workouts, sparring, weight lifting and so on.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by gearproboxing

In case of boxing you should do weight training, punching workouts, sparring, weight lifting and so on.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by gearproboxing

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Pages: << 3 4 5 [6]

[View Full Version of this Page]