MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Fedor's NYE Opponent Moonlights As A Rapper   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

The following is an excerpt from an article posted on The Korea Times, seems they don't think much of Choi:

Choi turned himself into a national joke last month by releasing a hip-hop album with model and wannabe pop star Kang Su-hui, although LeBanner would surely say he did well for a singer.

Link

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I want that CD!

Yo Yo Yo

the man Choi
Will employee techniques to deystroy

Okay i'm not gonna text rap because I look stupid.

tuvok500 » Posted 6/21/07 3:07:00PM

YO Choi !!!

atlas777 » Posted 10/15/07 11:08:00AM

hahahaha thats great i hope hes a better fighter than he is a rapper.

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Can anyone say SHAQ FU?

babytater03 » Posted 8/28/07 10:32:00AM

SHAQ FU!

juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

choi got some moves too

ics39 » Posted 12/13/07 2:47:00PM

when did Fedor say Choi was a top opponent? Well...better then fighting guys like Sanchez, GG, and Kongo like CC has been I guess...

Choi is a top K1 fighter, and we all know Dana would never let him into the octagon, he would be too scared to let Couture or any of his pretty boys get knocked out. So what if Fedor wants to fight the best everywhere, the only matchup for him in the UFC is Couture, and even then it's not gonna go much different then with Lindland. Fedor doesn't need to fight Nog again, and none of the other guys pose as much a threat as Barnett. Why sign a contract wasting years of his life just for ONE fight?

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by ics39

when did Fedor say Choi was a top opponent? Well...better then fighting guys like Sanchez, GG, and Kongo like CC has been I guess...

Choi is a top K1 fighter, and we all know Dana would never let him into the octagon, he would be too scared to let Couture or any of his pretty boys get knocked out. So what if Fedor wants to fight the best everywhere, the only matchup for him in the UFC is Couture, and even then it's not gonna go much different then with Lindland. Fedor doesn't need to fight Nog again, and none of the other guys pose as much a threat as Barnett. Why sign a contract wasting years of his life just for ONE fight?

It doesn't matter what Dana thinks...since the UFC doesn't have a Super HW division, the AC wouldn't let Choi into the Octagon unless he lost 100 lbs...not to mention he has already been denied medical clearance once in the US.

Also, Fedor has said that he actually respects GG and would like to fight him. Although CC is not doing so well, another matchup with him would still be worth watching. Another decent match would be with Arlovski. Who wouldn't want to watch Fedor tool Big Tim? There are a number of top 10 possibilities in the UFC besides Randy or Nog...so another David/Goliath freakshow match doesn't intrigue a whole lot of fans.

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Posted by ics39

It turns out that Fedor makes his business decisions based on what is best for him and his family, and not to impress us internet fans!

The nerve of that guy!

nastshabast » Posted 5/24/07 1:04:00AM

back to the topic....who's got a copy of MC Choi's joint?

Dig boys dig.

nastshabast » Posted 5/24/07 1:04:00AM

lol

he's good at being tall but not much else

too funny

TimW001 » Posted 3/30/07 6:31:00PM

This is all I could find. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9M1qvyjRVwA&feature=related

And check this out

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FUJLNBU8hjU&feature=related

Don't ask why it's uk.youtube.com because I'm Canadian LOL.

[View Full Version of this Page]