MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Report: Brandon Vera Turned Down UFC’s Offer of $200,000 per Fight   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
DirtySouthBoss » Posted 2/14/07 2:48:00PM

He's one of my favorite fighters and has the potiental for this money, but he hasn't fought 200k competition yet so he's just being crazy. I know MMA doesnt pay like other professional sports, but some respectable fighters get way less $$$. Plus not fighting for this long will make general fans forget your name.

Doesn't Chuck (The Golden Boy) only get 250k?

DirtySouthBoss » Posted 2/14/07 2:48:00PM

He's one of my favorite fighters and has the potiental for this money, but he hasn't fought 200k competition yet so he's just being crazy. I know MMA doesnt pay like other professional sports, but some respectable fighters get way less $$$. Plus not fighting for this long will make general fans forget your name.

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

Posted by DirtySouthBoss

You mean Chuck (The Golden Goose). He gets 250k plus a percentage of the PPV. Chuck is a huge draw for the UFC.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]