MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Fedor vs Rizzo in April?   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
wapttn » Posted 6/27/07 11:03:00PM

fedor should fight a bear.. if he beat the bear then he would regain the no1 hw ranking in my book. WIthout the ufc, thats probably the only way he'll remain in any sort of rankings

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Very sad, he had the shot at Randy. God lord man, the UFC is the premier fighting organization in the world for MMA!.Fedor is near dead to me!!!

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Posted by candynuts

I thought Thanksgiving was over already? Why is Fedor still on the can food drive?

Having a hard time calling Pedro Rizzo a can...

But, afterall, that is the cool word for MMA Elitists this week.

EliasG » Posted 10/20/07 12:55:00AM

RIzzo isn't bad. Considering the guy hasn't fought in a while, it would be Grade A stupid to throw him in there against the best opposition. Besides that, a lot of the "best opposition" is locked into solid contracts with the UFC. Having said that, he's beaten everyone out there you can think of that's great...except Randy...and I'm not sure up until he beat Tim Sylvia and Gonzaga people thought he was "still" great.

Truth is, Fedor will need to slowly work up to great competition. Hong, Rizzo, Arlovski, Barnett, then top UFC opponents. Watch out for Noguiera though. I think he's the next UFC big biggie.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Posted by EliasG

RIzzo isn't bad. Considering the guy hasn't fought in a while, it would be Grade A stupid to throw him in there against the best opposition. Besides that, a lot of the "best opposition" is locked into solid contracts with the UFC. Having said that, he's beaten everyone out there you can think of that's great...except Randy...and I'm not sure up until he beat Tim Sylvia and Gonzaga people thought he was "still" great.

Truth is, Fedor will need to slowly work up to great competition. Hong, Rizzo, Arlovski, Barnett, then top UFC opponents. Watch out for Noguiera though. I think he's the next UFC big biggie.

Yeah if Nog becomes champ then who is there in the UFC for him to fight? He's already wooped nog twice, if he's the champ what else is there?

Trench777 » Posted 2/14/07 12:15:00AM

What I wonder...is how can I see this fight. Hoping my cable will carry it on pay-per-view (if thats where it'll be)

Ogre365 » Posted 5/8/07 2:29:00PM

Pathetic. Rizzo was and still is a good fighter, but he has always been a little on the soft overweight side. He is also known way more for his striking than his grappling.

When I talk with friends about the top fighters in the world Fedor isn't even mentioned hardly anymore.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]