Royce vs Ken1 3 25%
Royce vs Ken2 1 8%
Frank vs Ceaser 1 8%
Frank vs Renzo 0 0%
I hate the Shamrocks 6 50%
I hate the Gracies 1 8%

Which Gracie vs Shamrock was the best????   [View Full Version]
madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Which match up between the Gracies and the Shamrocks do you like best?
FYI. I gotta go with Royce Ken 1. Royce totally owned Shammy.

amik » Posted 1/25/07 8:48:00AM

The Ken vs Royce second fight without doubt.

30 minutes of pure ground fight.

JimiMak » Posted 1/24/07 9:31:00PM

Posted by amik

WOW, I love good groundfighting/grappling- but you really thought that was good? That was a 1/2 hour+ of stalling. In any org, by todays rules, both fighters would've at least been stood up and warned, and in PRIDE given yellow cards. That match was boring, IMHO. Ken seemed to show that he knew he just couldn't grapple on that level, and Royce just LnP'd and didn't show any attempt to advance position.

Posted by JimiMak

Posted by amik

WOW, I love good groundfighting/grappling- but you really thought that was good? That was a 1/2 hour+ of stalling. In any org, by todays rules, both fighters would've at least been stood up and warned, and in PRIDE given yellow cards. That match was boring, IMHO. Ken seemed to show that he knew he just couldn't grapple on that level, and Royce just LnP'd and didn't show any attempt to advance position.

Hmm i liked the 1st one cuz it just showed that someone with no BJJ skills (but still a experinced Grappler) couldn't take on a master at it. I found it amazing to watch this skinny Brazilain kid take on this Roided up Shoot Wrestler.

Spud » Posted 2/5/07 7:18:00PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by JimiMak

Posted by amik

Hmm i liked the 1st one cuz it just showed that someone with no BJJ skills (but still a experinced Grappler) couldn't take on a master at it. I found it amazing to watch this skinny Brazilain kid take on this Roided up Shoot Wrestler.

I think I'll go make a "which was the best Mir vs. Sims best fight thread".

Clearly the 2nd one. It was awesome to see Frank Mir dominate Sims. He got KO'd By Mir. Talk about no credible stand up. Thats my favourtie Frank Mir fight.

[View Full Version of this Page]