John Koppenhaver 24 44%

J-Rock vs John Koppenhaver   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
hammerhead1 » Posted 7/18/07 9:34:00PM

J-Rock rd 3 (T)KO
or
Koppenhaver rd 2 (T)KO

Scott_Revels » Posted 6/22/07 4:53:00PM

Well, i'm not going to be negative, i'm actually going to talk about the topic..

I think that Koppenhaver will win. J-Rock isn't as skilled as War Machine, and J-Rock isn't as strong as Tommy. War Machine was winning the fight against Tommy until he tired himself out trying to submit Tommy. Tommy's strength drained War Machine (and Ben), and he couldn't fight much anymore. With some conditioning, War Machine could be a threat. He'd still have trouble with the Tommy's of the UFC, but I don't think he'll have a problem with J-Rock.

He'll likely take him down early, and if the J-Rock who faced George shows up, he'll start freezing up, and War Machine can just whip on a Submission. Either way, no matter what round, I see War Machine finishing J-Rock with a sub.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Anybody Hughes says gives him fits on the ground, is worthy of a pick over a fellow TUF 1rst round loser IMO. So J-rock.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

war machine has the strenght but jrock is more well rounded and i think that will be the difference. rollins by decision.

bezun » Posted 5/8/07 2:07:00PM

brilliant TS. I also believe that one of them will win. Well played.

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

I was disappointed in there little scrap last night but I am loving this fight. Two of my favorite personalities that were in the house.

I have to pick Jon in this one. He's a complete monster with his skills but it's just he's is horrible mentally. The slightest thing can upset him and throw him off. I see this fight ending in the first. If it stays on it's feet I think Jon will knock him out worser and more excitingly then George did. If it goes to the ground I see Jon being on top and stopping him.

Tommy and Jon have bright futures in the UFC and I look forward to watching them fight.

Jon by 1st Round TKO

TimW001 » Posted 3/30/07 6:31:00PM

I hate to be rude like this, but with all the lights, hype, and noise, John may crack under the pressure.

box111574 » Posted 10/28/07 8:27:00PM

if j-roc decides to stand with war machine he will get dropped for sure but on the ground j-roc will be better im gonna go with war machine by a 2nd round tko

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

I don't know who will win this one. I like Koppenhaver better and want him to win, but both guys are good fighers. War Machine has pretty good stand up, and J-Roc got dropped by George who is a jj blackbelt. That leads me to think that War Machine will get a knockout in round 1 or 2.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Scott_Revels » Posted 6/22/07 4:53:00PM

Posted by TimW001

I hate to be rude like this, but with all the lights, hype, and noise, John may crack under the pressure.

That's why i'm always sending him messages on Myspace, trying to cheer him up, and make him feel better about himself.. It's all Peace and Rainbows, you know?

tylerlee123 » Posted 11/30/07 1:16:00PM

I think War Machine takes this he was extremely impressive against Speer and i thought J-Rock wasnt so impressive against George

Pitbull09 » Posted 6/2/07 5:38:00PM

I like J-Rock but that Punch War Machine got on spear was sick. I mean he pretty much hit in one that fight and did that much damage.

Pitbull09 » Posted 6/2/07 5:38:00PM

Posted by TimW001

Thats the only thing I see making this hard to choose. War machine may be to emo to win..

themmadigest » Posted 8/19/07 8:01:00PM

Koppenhaver has a lot of potential. He says his mind is his biggest enemy though.
He gassed against Tommy because of the excessive nerves he felt before the fight.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]