MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC Fight Night 12: Mike Swick vs. Josh Burkman (Exclusive)   [View Full Version]
CwB » Posted 2/27/07 2:05:00PM

Mike Swick is in talks to make his long-awaited welterweight debut against Josh Burkman at UFC Fight Night 12 on January 23, according to MMAmania.com (www.mmamania.com) sources.

Click Me

CwB » Posted 2/27/07 2:05:00PM

UFN 12 could be the best ufn ever with so many exciting fights,

swick - burkman

cote - mcfedries

diaz - robinson

also
matt wiman
kurt pellegrino

this card is becoming stacked

cant wait

WAR SWICK AT 170

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

UFN 12 looks like the most EXCITING card in MMA history!!!

Ima freakin touch myself! Words can't describe how exciting I am about this fight. This fight freaking kicks ass! OMG I can't freakin wait for this fight! Fight of the night! Holy shit!!! Words can't describe my feeling! Just Hole-ly F*CK!

I gotta to wake up! Holy crap it's not a dream!

CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

UFN 12 looks like the most EXCITING card in MMA history!!!

Ima freakin touch myself! Words can't describe how exciting I am about this fight. This fight freaking kicks ass! OMG I can't freakin wait for this fight! Fight of the night! Holy shit!!! Words can't describe my feeling! Just Hole-ly F*CK!

I gotta to wake up! Holy crap it's not a dream!

Yep i wonder what Rogan and Goldie think about this event ......

Well its just a travesty that there are only 4 main card fights and only 1 prelim shown at best cos i already desperately wanna see all 7/8 fights that are lined upm good problem to have tho

WAR SWICK WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn tho he could of had Mr Weak Chin himself - Goulet - but now he has a much tougher opponent, still will get the KO tho, Burkman gasses badly in the 2nd and gets KTFO

theman209 » Posted 7/5/07 6:19:00AM

I thought Cummo was gonna fight 'cause Cummo said that he actually wanted to fight at 79 but it was already full so he was on the waiting list. i would've thought UFC would've given him Swick as that we be a great war between the two. Its better than Swick vs. Burkman anyway.

kevietre » Posted 6/29/07 1:36:00AM

I think these guys will stand and trade till Swick gets the better of the striking and then Burkman takes him down. I have a feeling Burkman may be too strong for Swick at WW but this could be fight of the night if it goes past the first.

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

this is going to be a great fight, two exciting fighters both on the cusp of the top 10 imo, i gotta go with burkman, his wrestling will get him a ud.

stickyhash421 » Posted 11/15/07 5:05:00PM

now thats a good fight, somebodys gettin ko'd i think

[View Full Version of this Page]