MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Dai Vs. McGruff the Crime Dog   [View Full Version]
Dai » Posted 1/16/07 2:05:00AM

The battle was short but fierce.

Show that bastard not to try and take a bite out of anything.

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

i see your homosexual youtube attempt and raise you MY homosexual attempt at youtube

i won't get into heaven because of this

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Whenever the words raise and homosexual are in the same sentence I am wary enough not view your homsexual competition. That being said maybe you guys should have Elton John do the background music to your grudgematch, just a suggestion

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

The hell?

I'm sorry, but beating up a beloved police anti-drug mascot is about the most ungay thing you can possibly video tape.

So there.

SICKRICK » Posted 1/15/07 9:20:00AM

dai that dog looked like he was about to choke u out.... ufc should look at this match

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Dai. Congrats now my mind is spinnign as i wonder how you managed to beat up a stuffed animal. At least take on your shadow next time.

PS ( I know your cats are to extreme to fight)

I'm the guy that wins.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

i know you won. But that dog took a fairl easy take down on ya.

SICKRICK » Posted 1/15/07 9:20:00AM

the other fight you have posted on u tube, that was a great arm bar, i thought it was over when you where in a choke but nice arm bar

[View Full Version of this Page]