MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Patrick Côté: I’m Fighting Drew McFedries at UFC Fight Night 12   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
adamsb » Posted 5/22/07 6:11:00PM

UFC middleweight Patrick Côté (11-4 MMA, 2-4 UFC) figured he’d next fight in February; instead the fighter will take on hard-hitting Drew McFedries (6-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 12 on Jan. 23.

link

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

If this is really the case then someone is gonna get knocked out. Probably our boy Cote haha

DustinT » Posted 7/17/07 4:29:00PM

cote by ud

stickyhash421 » Posted 11/15/07 5:05:00PM

i dont know cote can take a wicked punch, if you dont believe me watch the leben/cote fight, not saying mcfedries cant KO him but we havnt seen drews chin yet, kampmann didnt really hurt him at all. i have to go with cote but could easily go the other way

CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

Posted by DustinT

cote by ud

LOL i couldnt disgree more bud, i know its been said before that a fight holds a guaranteed KO but really this fight MUST!

WICKED FIGHT TO MAKE

Man this Fight Night is going to KICK ARSE AND ASS!

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

this is not a good matchup for cote, patrick is tough but he likes to stand and mcfedries has ridiculous punching power. you have to give cote a chance though because if he takes it to the ground mcfedries is like houston alexander. but i still gotta say mcfedries by ko.

gspgnp » Posted 5/23/07 11:15:00AM

all i have to say is....cote,cote cote coooooote

Wicked fight, 1st round KO for the predator

CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

Posted by gspgnp

you sure you arent allowing youre national pride cloud your judgement bud?

I do like Cote but you got to remember he only has that 1 UFC win, ok he fought really tough guys and was a bit unlucky but Drew aint gonna be hurt like Grove was, and if its a pure striking battle i think you have to take Drew cos he just seems too good with too much ko power

SPARX » Posted 1/25/07 8:17:00PM

Cote by TKO in the first round

kevietre » Posted 6/29/07 1:36:00AM

McFedries via Jordan Radev KO

gspgnp » Posted 5/23/07 11:15:00AM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by gspgnp

you sure you arent allowing youre national pride cloud your judgement bud?

I do like Cote but you got to remember he only has that 1 UFC win, ok he fought really tough guys and was a bit unlucky but Drew aint gonna be hurt like Grove was, and if its a pure striking battle i think you have to take Drew cos he just seems too good with too much ko power

Yeah your right. I mean no offense whatsoever, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, my opinion is just as assholish and biased as everyone else's.
Obviously I'm biased and I like the good ol' french canadian boys like myself. That been said, my opinion remains the same. 1st round KO for the predator.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Well at least this ensures we'll see a ton of highlights on sports net!

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

That's gonna be a war with Cote having his hand raised at the end and McFedries laying broken on the ground. Cote round 2 TKO.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by nickcuc547

this is not a good matchup for cote, patrick is tough but he likes to stand and mcfedries has ridiculous punching power. you have to give cote a chance though because if he takes it to the ground mcfedries is like houston alexander. but i still gotta say mcfedries by ko.

Ridiculous punching power you say?
Wathc UFC 50: Tito Oriz vs Patrick Cote.
Or Simply Cote vs Grove will do.
I think Cote has the ground advantage in this fight too.
PS: COTE by KO
i hope everyone picks Drew to win the fight so Cote is a underdog and i win more money!

tuvok500 » Posted 6/21/07 3:07:00PM

I think Cote will control the fight and will use the fence to neutralize his opponent, he is training with greg jackson since his fight with Grove ( not full time but he was there for some week ) and i think he will be able to manage a TKO !!
he won the KO of the night against Grove so he is not broken and i think he will be able to return to Greg's camp !!

Cote rd 1 tko !!!

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]