MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 79: Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou possibly on the fight card?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

Coveted light heavyweight free agent Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou — who boasts impressive stoppages of Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Ricardo Arona — mentions in a recent interview that he is unsure of his next fight. Moments later he throws out December 29, which is the date for UFC 79: “Nemesis” at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Prior to these latest statements it was believed that the :African Assassin” was headed for the K-1 organization. It’s going to be very interesting to see how this situation unfolds.

LINK

MikeVicks_DoggyDayCare » Posted 10/14/07 4:11:00PM

soko vs. machida???? maybe?? that'd be sick..

Naturaldisaster » Posted 4/8/07 4:17:00PM

I hope he fights machida cuz I don't like machida. so soko beatin him would be awesome

CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

but in that article they mention that James Irvin is rumored for that card so he may be his opponent, Machida would be much better and surely ready to fight then?

Im hoping praying this is true cos Sokoudjou would make the already fantastic LHW division even better

KYGUY07 » Posted 4/9/07 12:49:00PM

i hope this is true, I dont wanna get my hopes up though and then be let down, so im not counting on anything until its confirmed.

bezun » Posted 5/8/07 2:07:00PM

Feed ortiz to him

MMAnia07 » Posted 2/8/07 5:15:00PM

Yeh let him fck Tito up!

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

I'd be rooting for Machida. I don't know if he'll be able to beat soko. I have heard the machida vs. soko fight is an factual rumor from the UFC if/when he signs.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Machida makes sense...

Jardine anyone?

MeanGreene » Posted 1/15/07 8:34:00PM

Posted by MMAnia07

Yeh let him fck Tito up!

OMG that would be so awsome!

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

Posted by MeanGreene

Posted by MMAnia07

Yeh let him fck Tito up!

tito would beat soko, the guy is good and should be ranked in the top 5 right now but i think tito would lay and pray him for the win. with that said soko is the most dangerous lhw around and would be a great addition to the division.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Its too bad Alexander is fighting Silva because I really want to see these two fight. Although they've both won their two fights in devastating fashion, I still haven't seen enough of either of them to tell just how good they are. The fight would probably be explosive and end in the first round too.

StevieC » Posted 6/28/07 11:30:00AM

Posted by nickcuc547

Posted by MeanGreene

Posted by MMAnia07

Yeh let him fck Tito up!

tito would beat soko, the guy is good and should be ranked in the top 5 right now but i think tito would lay and pray him for the win. with that said soko is the most dangerous lhw around and would be a great addition to the division.

Huh? You say Tito would win but then say Sokoudjou is the most dangerous LHW fighter out there??? Ok....

Tito would lose...

I can't see them giving him Machida cause I think Dana White likes Machida and wants him to possibly fight Griffin or Rampage soon, I see Jardine being a more likely candidate here...

Also I wish this website would stop posting fights that really aren't even "maybe's" yet. Wait till they are confirmed somehow before giving us the oppurtunity to pick the fight...

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

Posted by StevieC

Posted by nickcuc547

Posted by MeanGreene

Posted by MMAnia07

Yeh let him fck Tito up!

Huh? You say Tito would win but then say Sokoudjou is the most dangerous LHW fighter out there??? Ok....

Tito would lose...

I can't see them giving him Machida cause I think Dana White likes Machida and wants him to possibly fight Griffin or Rampage soon, I see Jardine being a more likely candidate here...

Also I wish this website would stop posting fights that really aren't even "maybe's" yet. Wait till they are confirmed somehow before giving us the oppurtunity to pick the fight...

just because he is the most dangerous doesnt make him the best. i think titos matches up well with him and would control him on the ground.

StevieC » Posted 6/28/07 11:30:00AM

Posted by nickcuc547

Posted by StevieC

Posted by nickcuc547

Posted by MeanGreene

Posted by MMAnia07

Yeh let him fck Tito up!

Sokoudjou is a Judo master I don't think Tito will be able to hold him down...Tito is done being a top dog in the division...

Tito would lose...

just because he is the most dangerous doesnt make him the best. i think titos matches up well with him and would control him on the ground.

Sokoudjou is a Judo master, Tito wouldn't hold him down, Tito would be lucky to not get knocked out in round one. He is done being one of the Top Dogs in the division...

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]