MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Whats The Worst Decision In UFC/Pride   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>
Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

I always wondered what people thought was the worst decision in ufc/pride

a lot of fights have been written off as bad decisions such as bj penn vs gsp and rampage vs ninja rua and more recently michael bisping vs matt hamill.

So what do you think was the worst decision you have ever seen the judges make in UFC or Pride?

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

I will start it off

I vote michael bisping vs matt hamill

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

I will start it off

I vote michael bisping vs matt hamill

I second this guy 100%

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Personally I feel GSP definitely won rounds 2 and 3 vs Penn, so that's out for me. I will say Ricco vs Nog was the worst decision in Pride and Vitor vs Tito was bad in the UFC. Ricco won all rounds IMO, and that was just Pride judges defending their turf. Vitor dropped Tito in the first and clearly won the 2nd to me.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

jomatty » Posted 7/13/07 9:07:00AM

i second the ricco vs nog vote. that was really bad imo.

thepunisher » Posted 2/2/07 11:42:00AM

Ninja VS Rampage was bad even Rampage thought he lost

garrick » Posted 3/28/07 11:04:00AM

Hamill vs. Bisping hands down. I'll say it again, Hamill got ripped off!

tuvok500 » Posted 6/21/07 3:07:00PM

Hamill / Bisping !!! worse decision EVER !!! LOL

atlas777 » Posted 10/15/07 11:08:00AM

Hammil vs Bisping was the worst decision ever in the UFC, but Tito Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin was a horrible one as well.

loonytnt » Posted 7/9/07 11:43:00AM

hammil is #1 but i didnt here clay vs tyson yet? i think that one was bad too

MMAnomale » Posted 8/23/07 12:10:00PM

Tito vs. Forrest was bad, but nowhere near as bad as the Hamil/Bisping decision. That was ludicrous.

jgordon85 » Posted 3/19/07 12:59:00PM

hamill vs bisping of course is first.
guida vs griffin i do not know what fight they were watching.

TNunley » Posted 7/30/07 4:03:00PM

I personally feel the Tito/Forrest fight wasn't a bad decision after watching it... it was a close fight either way you look at it, so even if Tito wasn't the "clear" winner... it would be difficult to rank it anywhere close to the worst decision ever.

The one fight where I think the only person who doesn't disagree with the judge's decision was the fighter.... Bisping/Hammill. I don't think there is probably 2 other people in the world besides Bisping himself who actually feels he won that fight.

HulkRage » Posted 9/4/07 1:38:00PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Personally I feel GSP definitely won rounds 2 and 3 vs Penn, so that's out for me. I will say Ricco vs Nog was the worst decision in Pride and Vitor vs Tito was bad in the UFC. Ricco won all rounds IMO, and that was just Pride judges defending their turf. Vitor dropped Tito in the first and clearly won the 2nd to me.

I agree 100%. Ricco and Vitor were both robbed.

liddel4prez » Posted 2/26/07 2:07:00PM

Randleman/Bas

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]