MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Per Eklund in UFC   [View Full Version]
tapthis » Posted 2/4/07 3:05:00AM

As Im not allowed to post in the news section Ill try here (and some other places as well)...

Per Eklund in UFC
The first Swede in UFC. It’s now official that Per has signed for UFC. It’s for 4 fights and the first will be UFC 80 in New Castle 19/1 2008. The first opponent is still unknown. We will have an interview with Per to hear his thoughts about this soon.

http://www.asgardmma.com/

Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

Seriously!??!!? YES!!!!!
I'm stoked!!! Almost as stoked as when Magnus Samuelsson was rumored to fight in Pride.

I think he can hold his own against most guys at 155. Luckily for him, Kawajiri won't be in his way anytime soon.

tuvok500 » Posted 6/21/07 3:07:00PM

Posted by Stickan

Seriously!??!!? YES!!!!!
I'm stoked!!! Almost as stoked as when Magnus Samuelsson was rumored to fight in Pride.

I think he can hold his own against most guys at 155. Luckily for him, Kawajiri won't be in his way anytime soon.

do you taking about the Magnus Samuelsson of the world strongest man ?

if yes, i have seen the guy 2 time in top competition here in dolbeau -mistassini !!

the guy is a monster , specially wirth the atlas stones !!!!

but, he was beated by hugo girard and spowzanovski !!

fedorwins1 » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

I've never seen him fight before, but I'll deff. look out for him!

Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Stickan

Seriously!??!!? YES!!!!!

if yes, i have seen the guy 2 time in top competition here in dolbeau -mistassini !!

Yeah that's exactly who I'm talking about. He was one of a kind back in the days. Nowadays all those polish dudes dominate the strongman scene. Btw they don't test those guys for anything do they?

tuvok500 » Posted 6/21/07 3:07:00PM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Stickan

Seriously!??!!? YES!!!!!

Yeah that's exactly who I'm talking about. He was one of a kind back in the days. Nowadays all those polish dudes dominate the strongman scene. Btw they don't test those guys for anything do they?

LOL !!
i don't think they test these guys !!
i am pretty sure that on 10 guys, 5 guys would have test positive !!

pv3Hpv3p » Posted 1/24/07 6:08:00PM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Stickan

Seriously!??!!? YES!!!!!

War Polska

[View Full Version of this Page]