MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
Putting all my money on Edgar!   [View Full Version]
fedorwins1 » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

That's right all my money on Edgar, I have complete confidence in him to win his fight with his superior wrestling.

Please win Frankie, or you'll make me look like an ass.....

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

Spencer Fisher has some great Judo throws.

DJAM11 » Posted 10/22/07 5:49:00PM

why is everyone so confident that edgar will walk through FIsher i dont understand it... i personally really liek edgar but i dont think he can cut it with spencer fisher based on the fact that he completely dominated a K-1 level striker on the feet in stout and edgar is a small LW and Fisher has fought at 170

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I Think im taking fisher more experienced and better technical striker. it'll be a war like what fisher and stout had.

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

Fisher could KO/TKO, submit, or decision Edgar.

CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

Im putting alot on him but not everything, its no fun just wagering on 1 fight, i like to spread it across them all so i cane xtra root for 1 guy but yeah a good $800 or so on Edgar in this one, im pretty confident in him

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

I DO TOO!!!!

I got 5,000 of my 6,000 on EDGAR!!!!

I think this will be fight of the night back and forth but I think Edgar can hang with Fisher Standing but he will win it by taking him to the ground with GNP. Edgar is the future definitely I think this is either the #1 contender match or the winner faces Huerta/Guida for the #1 contendership...

GO FRANKIE!!!

Scott_Revels » Posted 6/22/07 4:53:00PM

I couldn't understand how Fisher was the favorite. Especially having Edgar at +210 is lunacy. Fisher is good, but not great. I seem to remember that Edgar is the only guy to beat Tyson Griffin. If I see Griffin beating Fisher, than I see Edgar beating him even more. In my opinion it'd be just to have Fisher at +210. If I had a whole bunch of money, more than just $500 i'd put it on Edgar.

CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

Im just too much of a scraedy bitch to risk it all on 1 fight, ive now got $1000 on him and thats enough i think, there are lots of good wagers to make on this event, Silva is a good dog to wager on, and im confident in Terrell, hoping to double my money again so i can get to UFC 79 and put it all on Serra and maybe get into the final top 10

GrandMaster313 » Posted 6/9/07 7:01:00PM

Fisher Via KO

snakeman88 » Posted 6/22/07 8:53:00AM

i think edgar wins this too.. fisher got dominated on the feet by Franca

Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

Posted by snakeman88

i think edgar wins this too.. fisher got dominated on the feet by Franca

What fight were you watching. Fisher was doing great on the feet and really landing the better shots before he got caught. He landed some nasty body shots that really drained Francas already weak condition.

markzabin » Posted 9/25/07 7:05:00PM

I'm with you, all of my money, War Edgar!!!

fedorwins1 » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

yea suckas that's right

NOW TO PUT ALL MY MONEY ON CLAY GUIDA!

pwnitat0r » Posted 6/19/07 6:06:00AM

My bankroll went bust when I bet on Grove over Cote... I put everything I had on Edgar for this event, as well as some real money

[View Full Version of this Page]