MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson -VS- Mike Rourke - ELITE XC - Nov 10th   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

Famed YouTube street fighter Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson will face Mike Rourke in his promotional debut at EliteXC “Renegade” on Saturday, Nov. 10 at the America Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas, according to representatives from ProElite, Inc...................

LINK

DoTheMMAth » Posted 12/26/06 1:28:00PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Famed YouTube street fighter Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson will face Mike Rourke
LINK

Who the hell is Mike Rourke? I can't find anything on this guy anywhere

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by CornishMMA

Famed YouTube street fighter Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson will face Mike Rourke
LINK

Who the hell is Mike Rourke? I can't find anything on this guy anywhere

Bet this is who they mean...

Mike BOURKE

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=70

He's got some classic KOTC fights (by classic I mean short... And he's on both ends!)

Yeah i had no clue who he was either, was going to investigate but forgot, i think you have it correct rcg

Shame it isnt JT, he would of wrecked Kimbo

loonytnt » Posted 7/9/07 11:43:00AM

wish he was fightin tank

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

Sure, give the guy a nobody... like his youtube fights... only now he'll be makin more money... lol ... I freaking hate the guy with a passion but good job makin' it to pro mma man. Kimbo has to win this fight.

Well that nobody will actually most likely prove a tougher test than "The Tank With No Gas In It" would have done, mind you id prolly prefer that fight over this one

jyveturkey » Posted 2/13/07 1:27:00PM

hate the guy? what, and i'm sure it's a great reason, for?

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Bourke isnt all that great, but he has some serious KO power. Kimbo better be smart, because we all know what happens these days in MMA when there is a clear cut favorite...

fat2rak005 » Posted 6/21/07 10:51:00AM

this should be interesting to watch.

puppetmaster837 » Posted 6/28/07 1:00:00AM

Posted by CornishMMA

Yeah i had no clue who he was either, was going to investigate but forgot, i think you have it correct rcg

You got your words mixed up. You meant to say shame it isnt JT because he would have gotten wrecked by Kimbo.

JimiMak » Posted 1/24/07 9:31:00PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Posted by CornishMMA

You got your words mixed up. You meant to say shame it isnt JT because he would have gotten wrecked by Kimbo.

Everybody's a comedian. Kimbo couldnt take the gong nevermind the dash. Kimbo's career would be over real fast.

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

Anyone who thinks Kimbo can take Thompson on and win is out of they're god damn minds. period.

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

JT vs Kimbo would be a cool fight I think

unless it went to the ground and then i would assume jt would dominate

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

Bourke is similiar to Tank as in, his fights are quick and he either knocks you out...or loses...

his gas tank is low...his ground game is low...his chin is suspect...but he can HIT!

I think I would give this to Kimbo though....he's been training with Bas and looked impressive in his debut....I say Kimbo by round 1 TKO..

he will get a takedown after utilizing some clenchwork and the cage...he will end up getting his back in a quick scramble to get up...and tee off on his head with hammerfists/punches..and it will be stopped

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]