MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Daniel Puder Challenges Bob Sapp   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Former WWE wrestler Daniel Puder, now an undefeated MMA fighter, called out Bob Sapp after Saturday night's Strikeforce event to challenge him to an MMA fight.

Article

While Sapp probably is nowhere near the fighter he once was, this could still be a good fight because of the name recognition both have and both do have wrestling backgrounds to complement their chosen fighting styles.

xxdeadpoolxx » Posted 6/28/07 11:53:00AM

I would like to see Bob knock Puders head off. Puder has a bad attitude and someone needs to put this guy in his place soon. Whats with everyone always calling out Sapp?

x_soa_x » Posted 7/8/07 9:19:00PM

Sapp is well-known, because way back when, he was on Japanese TV every other day.

Ogre365 » Posted 5/8/07 2:29:00PM

Posted by xxdeadpoolxx

I would like to see Bob knock Puders head off. Puder has a bad attitude and someone needs to put this guy in his place soon. Whats with everyone always calling out Sapp?

Eveyone wants to prove they are the next David taking out Goliath.

loonytnt » Posted 7/9/07 11:43:00AM

i still want to see sapp vs tyson

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Sapp by KO in the first...tha's what I wanna see.

Sam_Rothstein » Posted 3/21/07 1:52:00AM

Posted by loonytnt

i like bobb sapp, but mike tyson would knock his head off

unless bobb just took the fight straight to the ground, i remember when he almost got knocked out by Kimo on stand up though

I do think that sapp would destroy puder though, he really didnt look that impressive on that strikeforce event

x_soa_x » Posted 7/8/07 9:19:00PM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by loonytnt

i like bobb sapp, but mike tyson would knock his head off

unless bobb just took the fight straight to the ground, i remember when he almost got knocked out by Kimo on stand up though

I like Mike Tyson, but he hasn't known how to ******* fight for years.

He doesn't have the ability to fend off Bob Sapp anymore, period.

even though tyson is washed up he still has the ability to knock anyout with one punch

he would lose to just about in an mma fight, but in queensbury rules like tyson requested

sapp would get murdered

rockernhb » Posted 6/28/07 1:16:00AM

Nothing like two overrated fools throwing sloppy punches at each other, maybe they can get Ravishing Rick Rude to be a guest referee...

[View Full Version of this Page]