MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Is there a demand for Nick Diaz in the UFC?
Forum Opinion Poll
Yes 75 82%
No 16 18%

Is there a demand for Nick Diaz in the UFC?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

This is a poll regarding the comment below. I'm curious to see the results.

Posted by nubby

By the way, it doesn't really matter what you buy or what I buy, it matters what everyone buys. And guess what, there isn't really a big demand for Nick Diaz.

EddieBowers » Posted 6/22/07 5:20:00PM

Of course there is demand for Nick in the UFC... there is demand for him in MMA.

HulkRage » Posted 9/4/07 1:38:00PM

He is a good fighter, but he may have burned his bridges that lead back to the UFC when he was talking smack about the UFC and Dana treating fighters like prostitutes. I think he may have had a chance to come back if the UFC would have signed Gomi, then that would set up a rematch, but without that rematch Nick is just a gatekeeper. (A good one at that )

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

WAR DIAZ!!!!

He destroyed Gomi who's supposely #1 in the world and made him look like an amaetur. His Stand up is great. His submissions are great. I want tot see him face BJ. WAR DIAZ!!!

backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

yes yes and hell yes

seavillebri » Posted 7/5/07 8:29:00AM

i would think there is demand for diaz. win or lose, his fights r always competitive and exciting

owen1 » Posted 6/22/07 10:22:00AM

I want to see him back in the UFC anyway!!!!!!

Mastodon2 » Posted 3/14/07 4:45:00PM

I have no interest in watching drug abusers fight, and even less in those who don't make a secret of their habit.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Diaz is an outstanding fighter. He puts on a great show like Tito does with all the crap he talks. It would be nice to have him back. It would make the 170lb division deeper

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Azzkiker » Posted 6/19/07 6:18:00PM

Ive noticed people tend to like the ultimate fighter guys. Its weird

gspgnp » Posted 5/23/07 11:15:00AM

Posted by backalley101

yes yes and hell yes

Enough said!!!

DJDark41 » Posted 5/23/07 9:05:00PM

No, I hate him, keep him fighting nobodies and smoking pot somewhere else.

GrandMaster313 » Posted 6/9/07 7:01:00PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I have no interest in watching drug abusers fight, and even less in those who don't make a secret of their habit.

nicely said..... a little bold but truthfully effective

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Dislike him as a person and a fighter. If I want to see someone who's best attribute is tiring the guy out by letting him punch him in the face, i'll watch arturo gatti fight.

fedorwins1 » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

Posted by cmill21

Dislike him as a person and a fighter. If I want to see someone who's best attribute is tiring the guy out by letting him punch him in the face, i'll watch arturo gatti fight.

What?? Yeah I guess being a BJJ blackbelt isn't very good so he must have a horrible ground game.... Yeah he's only good at letting people punch him in the face....

Come on, give the guy some credit he's a great fighter he's got great ground skills, good boxing with great accuracy, and great cardio.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]