MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Chuck Liddell not Retiring   [View Full Version]
aznteabagger » Posted 4/7/07 6:25:00PM

Despite what former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell told UFC President Dana White after his loss to Keith Jardine at UFC 76, Liddell’s trainer, John Hackleman, says his fighter will not be retiring anytime soon.

LINK

wapttn » Posted 6/27/07 11:03:00PM

he has a couple fights left at the least.. if he gets back to his winning ways then he'll keep at it, but if he fights another ranked opponent like silva next and loses, then he's down 3 in a row.. one more loss after that and its game over

fightdavejordan » Posted 5/13/07 10:35:00AM

dame he may have lost a couple dont mean he is down for the count dame he will get back up on his game

backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

AndrewRJ » Posted 7/6/07 9:07:00PM

liddell should retire in my opinion if he couldnt take out jardine then he cant take otu rua or apparnatly forrest

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH knew it

ps.

Posted by AndrewRJ

liddell should retire in my opinion if he couldnt take out jardine then he cant take otu rua or apparnatly forrest

Your'e wrong, just wrong, shouldnt retire cause he can't take out jardine or rua RIGHT NOW, heck look the natural, he couldnt take out the guys he now takes out...

loonytnt » Posted 7/9/07 11:43:00AM

i wanna see him fight a few more times, he has good stand up, imo no ground still but looks like he dont need it. Chuck will get back on his game if he wants to, he has been living in the high life,partys,girls, money i think 2 loses was the best thing that could have happened to him, now he can get hungrey again GO get them Chuck

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Good. No I don't like Chuck, but I like his style, I hope the UFC gets chuck and Cro Cop fired up and fighting like they can, they're both so exciting.

Ogre365 » Posted 5/8/07 2:29:00PM

Posted by AndrewRJ

I'm not sure how to respond to this statement other than "WHAT ARE YOU SMOKIN."

Jardine took out Griffin, then Griffin took out Rua. So Rua shouldn't even be in the discussion at this point in time in my opinion.

Jardine is no push over. His record in the UFC IS 5-3. His first loss in the UFC was a dec loss to Evans who is a great athlete and fighter but not a great finisher and he seems to drag fights out in order to win. His second loss was to Bonnar which most people agree we should have won. And as far as his loss to Alexander, well Houston is a badass.

Jardine may not have the most crisp punches, but his kicks are right on and he deserves to be where he is in my opinion.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I sure hope he isn't retiring yet, I want him to fight Houston next, let Rua take on Rashad since Tito gets Dan Hendo next.

[View Full Version of this Page]