Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

CroCop kicks ass!!!

Print  
Posted By Message

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
I love this guy even more now.......being in the UFC didnt change him 1 bit...

no Tapout logo's on his shorts......no "come to my after party" bs...no sippin on Xyience after the fight.......all original CroCop right here ;)

Post #1   2/5/07 12:03:31AM   

corpsegrinder

Learning to Sprawl

corpsegrinder Avatar

Career:243-160
Chips:
He's a badass

Post #2   2/5/07 2:35:41AM   

strikefirstgear

MMA Regular

strikefirstgear Avatar

Career:54-37
Camp: StrikeFirstGear
Chips:
That's a bad man there. He is there to stay for a while I think.

Post #3   2/5/07 2:44:48AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,975-1,117
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I think his contract is large enough to not need the sponsorship money. Personally, the fact that he fought a guy who was afraid of him was funny. He stalked him the whole time, usually we see him try to avoid the takedown. When he fight's a guy that wants to stand with him( Except Hunt of course) he is usually the agressor. Hopefully Kongo will be next.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #4   2/5/07 4:59:12AM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:
Yeah I've never seen anything in MMA like that fight. Sanchez was so nervous and scared after he got punched the first time it was ridiculous.
The crowd was awesome too.

CroCop is a scary scary dude. Not a single smile on his face, he just wanted to do his job and go home.

Post #5   2/5/07 5:13:06AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

I love this guy even more now.......being in the UFC didnt change him 1 bit...

no Tapout logo's on his shorts......no "come to my after party" bs...no sippin on Xyience after the fight.......all original CroCop right here ;)

Yeah who is gonnna tell Cro Cop to do somethin? The guy is like the silent killer. He doesnt smile much anymore. He just has this mean ass look to him.
Besides i dont think he needs money badly. He is most likely the highest paid fighter in the UFC. And probably one of the highest paid in the world.

Post #6   2/5/07 9:22:54AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

I think his contract is large enough to not need the sponsorship money. Personally, the fact that he fought a guy who was afraid of him was funny. He stalked him the whole time, usually we see him try to avoid the takedown. When he fight's a guy that wants to stand with him( Except Hunt of course) he is usually the agressor. Hopefully Kongo will be next.

Cheick Kongo would be a good fight for Cro Cop. Another Highlight KO. I would like to see Cro Cop fight Gabriel Gonzaga. That will show his good ground Defense.

Post #7   2/5/07 9:24:29AM