Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

if chuck wins

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

TheHitmanTL

Standup Guy

TheHitmanTL Avatar

Career:237-188
Chips:
give him wandyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #1   9/16/07 2:48:58PM   

kevinmitchell300

Learning to Sprawl

kevinmitchell300 Avatar

Career:9-10
Camp: The celtic house
Chips:
I would love to see a Forrest Griffen V.S. Chuck Liddel fight. Awsome!
If Forrest wins next weekend I would imagine that would be a possible match up than if Chuck beats him it will be onto Vandeli for a #1 Contender spot.

Post #2   9/16/07 2:55:04PM   

Copenhagen

Good for Body and Soul

Copenhagen Avatar

Career:1,070-584
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by kevinmitchell300

I would love to see a Forrest Griffen V.S. Chuck Liddel fight. Awsome!
If Forrest wins next weekend I would imagine that would be a possible match up than if Chuck beats him it will be onto Vandeli for a #1 Contender spot.

Why would Forrest fight Chuck if he beats Shogun?Getting a fight with Chuck after beating Shogun would be a step down IMO. On another note it would make my day to see Jardine somehow pull off this upset.

Post #3   9/16/07 2:57:48PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
IMO!!! Chuck is a boring fighter UNTIL!!!! He rocks his opponet and then he is one of the most exciting fighters in MMA...

I think he will catch Jardine in the 3rd because Jardine SHOULD be smart and not press chuck and just counter like Rampage did but nevertheless Chuck will win by KO, if this fight goes the distance I will CRY because its the main event of the PPV called KO...

If he wins put him against Wandy most definitly! DONT put wandy in another fight before this because what if Wandy is still on that downward spiral? Then if he loses there would be no hype to fighting Chuck barely anymore...

But it would be a great fight!!!

Post #4   9/16/07 3:01:51PM   

HulkRage

Standup Guy

HulkRage Avatar

Career:1,211-825
Camp: Mountain Top Fight Camp
Chips:
I would also say Chuck vs. Wandy.
But - Wandy may want to have a fight or two in the cage before he takes on Chuck (it has been a while).

Post #5   9/16/07 3:17:50PM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
if forrest beats shogun he is the #1 guy after rampage imo

Post #6   9/16/07 3:19:59PM   

Blizzard

MMA Regular

Blizzard Avatar

Career:1,285-886
Camp: Mountain Top Fight Camp
Chips:
IF? IF?
No if's about it, he will win and then, I think give him Wandy or will it be give Chuck to Wandy? I think Wandy..?

Post #7   9/16/07 5:15:17PM   

Firebird

Learning to Sprawl

Career:49-43
Camp: Tap or Nap
Chips:
I think when Chuck beats Jardine, He will either get a shot at Wandy or a rematch with Rampage.

I think Forrest is still a fight or two out of contention. Likely to see a Forrest vs Jardine rematch before they give him a title shot.

Firebird

Post #8   9/16/07 5:19:12PM   

Copenhagen

Good for Body and Soul

Copenhagen Avatar

Career:1,070-584
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Firebird

I think when Chuck beats Jardine, He will either get a shot at Wandy or a rematch with Rampage.

I think Forrest is still a fight or two out of contention. Likely to see a Forrest vs Jardine rematch before they give him a title shot.

Firebird

There is no way Chuck deserves a RE-REmatch against Rampage if he beats Jardine.

Post #9   9/16/07 5:22:11PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
If they let chuck fight rampage after he beats jardine I will only watch K-1 and the UFC will be dead to me.

Post #10   9/16/07 5:26:34PM   

d_block07

MMA Regular

d_block07 Avatar

Career:150-70
Camp: Team Punishment 2007
Chips:
if chuck wins he should get the loser of forrest and shogun becasue as long as rampage is champion chuck should in no way get another shot if hes already been beatin convincingly twice. in short if chuck wins let either forrest or shogun knock his ass out

Post #11   9/16/07 7:26:38PM   

Naturaldisaster

MMA Sensei

Naturaldisaster Avatar

Career:703-452
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Posted by d_block07

if chuck wins he should get the loser of forrest and shogun becasue as long as rampage is champion chuck should in no way get another shot if hes already been beatin convincingly twice. in short if chuck wins let either forrest or shogun knock his ass out

that has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. what are they gonna do just punish chuck by not giving him a title fight while rampage is the champion? I mean if when chuck gets 2 more wins or so he should get a title fight. cuz rampage could keep the title for a long time. Are you sayin if in 3 years if Rampage is still the champ, even then chuck shouldn't get a rematch. if thats what your thinkin then you make no sense

Post #12   9/16/07 7:52:06PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Chips:

Posted by d_block07

I "dislike" Chuck ALOT!!! I remember before UFC 66 I wa sa huge Tito fan until other barely watch mma fans told me I was a banwagon jumper and Tito was the m ost loved fighter in the UFC and then everybody was saying, "Tito is going to stop chuck!" Then wants Chuck beat him after everybody counts him out everybody starts talking stuff about Chuck being the best after he beat somebody who only can convincingly beat Ken Shamrock in this stage of his career and then I was sick to my stomach when I watched UFC 71 because EVERYBOY the ufc interviewed besides WISE Randy picked Chuck to knock out a guy who took about 20 knees to the face a piece in a single match against Shogun & Wandy and they thought he was going to go down to a lucky Chuck counter punch IMO!!!

But Most likely the next fight for Chuck is Silva and thats when I hope he gets KTFO but Silva might be in for a disapointment because on FNF Teddy always says the most critical point of a fighters career is coming off a KO loss and Wandy is coming off back to back so Chuck could pull a HUGE upset...

but this is all IMO!!

Post #13   9/16/07 9:11:22PM   

Firebird

Learning to Sprawl

Career:49-43
Camp: Tap or Nap
Chips:
Lets face it...Its not about who deserves what in the UFC anymore...

Its what sells tickets.

And Chuck vs Wandy or Chuck vs Rampage would both sell ALOT of tickets.

Firebird

Post #14   9/16/07 9:14:28PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Firebird

Lets face it...Its not about who deserves what in the UFC anymore...

Its what sells tickets.

And Chuck vs Wandy or Chuck vs Rampage would both sell ALOT of tickets.

Firebird

Exactly, thats why im thinking Cro Cop wont face anymore big names until he beats atleast some mid carder and KO him by Head kick to get his confidence back but since he says he will retire after his contract is up the only fight I see them being able to market is Hunt vs CC 3 which Id love to see!!!

But if Chuck does catch Wandy, "CATCH" so I shouldnt be saying "lucky" but if he KOs him then maybe people would love to see Chuck/Rampage 3....But then maybe theyd give Tito another shot at chuck after he UD's rashad by saying "You beat Tito a 3rd time convincingly you get a 3rd match wit rampage"?

Post #15   9/16/07 9:22:11PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2