Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Business As Usual for The Iceman

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Death, taxes, Related News and Chuck Liddell. The first two we can all do without, but when it comes to the sure things in this world, it’s nice to know that the former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion never changes.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   9/15/07 4:35:44PM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
i really wanna see the icemans next fight i wanna see how he is going come back from this loss

Post #2   9/15/07 5:53:20PM   

kevinmitchell300

Learning to Sprawl

kevinmitchell300 Avatar

Career:9-10
Camp: The celtic house
Chips:
Can't see himcoming out other than focused and hungry. The Ice man is going to dominate and destroy

Post #3   9/15/07 5:57:21PM   

guccimane

Banned

Career:22-15
Chips:

Posted by kevinmitchell300

Can't see himcoming out other than focused and hungry. The Ice man is going to dominate and destroy

lol he wasnt focused and hungry to defeat rampage and avenge the only loss he still had left on his record?? the guy has major holes in his striking, he can't take anybody down even when he's losing standing, everytime he goes to his back he gets pounded out, and he doesn't respect his body or train properly. add to that he's 37, and reality starts to kick in.

Post #4   9/15/07 8:16:30PM   

buryyourdead

MMA Regular

buryyourdead Avatar

Career:383-219
Chips:
Chuck should win. That being said, I would not be suprised at all if Jardine knocked him out.

Post #5   9/16/07 1:26:59AM   

brutalbones

MMA Regular

brutalbones Avatar

Career:1,306-866
Camp: UHF Supplies
Chips:
I hate to say it, but with the way the LHW division is stacking up, Liddell may never have his belt again.

Post #6   9/16/07 1:15:28PM   

jakeiceman

Banned

jakeiceman Avatar

Career:185-141
Chips:
Its too bad that everyone has lost faith in Chuck so easily, this man dominated for half a decade and when he loses everyone throws him under the wagon. Frankly I dont care about the new Pride fighters thrown in the 205 mix, other than Jackson none of them have been all that impressive at all. Even by finishing Liddell Jackson didnt impress me, Liddell dropped his hands, it happens, he lost....Rampage really didnt do anything specail....keep your eyes peeled folks, Liddell will be back.

Post #7   9/17/07 2:28:40AM   

punisher

Learning to Sprawl

Career:97-78
Camp: team punishement
Chips:
chuck is my favroite fighter chuck lost because he made a common mistake that yes did cost him but dosent matter he is diffrent and he has changed and silve and chuck are fighting on dec 29 for the title shot

Post #8   9/17/07 8:13:07PM