Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

what supplements should i take

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,572-930
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by danny81

whats wrong with no-Xplode?

I was just wondering that myself.This stuff has done wonders for me in the gym.I take it and it does everything for me it says on the container.I've tried simular products before,but never gotten an effect like I did for NO XPLODE.

Post #16   9/18/07 6:32:42PM   

jocka

In Full Mount

jocka Avatar

Career:237-170
Chips:
i take 2 the spoon a day so about 10g, take it 5g at a time, i normally take one in the morning and the second right after i workout, just throw it in your protein shakes.

Post #17   9/19/07 7:30:39AM   

Muscle-Geeks

Banned

Career:-
Chips:
5g of glutamine powder prework out is more than enough, some may even argue that glutamine does nothing for you, but i take it preworkout with 5g of creatine. I also take 5g post work out, as well as a couple of other things.

It really depends on where you are at in your fighting career, are you where you want to be at physically? are you as strong as you think you should be? are you just trying to maintain a weight and keep your strength? or are you looking to still build muscle as you train to become the best fighter you can?

I would def recommend BCAA's pre and post work out as well as some sort of protein shake pre and post work out. Creatine will retain water in the muscles and if your diet is spot on you will gain a little bit of weight with it, but I think it is vitale for muscle growth.

Omega-3's are vitale to help the body heel its self especially if your training hard, some sort of magnessium intake 3-4 times a day also will help.

Last edited 5/11/09 3:24PM server time by muscle-geeks
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #18   5/11/09 3:09:53PM   

artofdefense

MMA Regular

Career:129-105
Camp: Savage Nation MMA
Chips:
Easy answer? None, you're 16 and your body makes more than enough of everything you need. Just work hard and eat well. Supps are the most overrated part of a trainng regimen, particularly for MMA

Post #19   5/12/09 12:43:48PM   

Amigop

MMA Regular

Amigop Avatar

Career:248-181
Chips:

Posted by danny81

Thats stuff is terrible. my wrestling coach took that and your heart rate like gos through the roof and he would up puking later :/ and it didnt even help him build muscle or give him more energy. its just like an energy drink but marketed as a nutriton supplement

and to answer the question i would try natural suplments like flaxseed and fishoil. i never used supplements but alot of guys on the team did. also avoid muscle milk, not good. and avoid any creatine based supplements, they are bad for your liver. honestly instead of supplements you should just work harder

Post #20   5/25/09 9:54:23PM   

MuscleGeeks

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:
4 staples in all of my athlete's regimen
Protein
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Fish oil

Avoid any nitrous products. Absolutely useless.

Post #21   7/25/09 1:59:02PM   

innovater450

Learning to Sprawl

innovater450 Avatar

Career:774-542
Chips:

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by danny81

I was just wondering that myself.This stuff has done wonders for me in the gym.I take it and it does everything for me it says on the container.I've tried simular products before,but never gotten an effect like I did for NO XPLODE.

No doubt.....i live by this stuff. I've tried alot of different stuff, and this is by far the best i tried.

Post #22   7/29/09 2:40:21PM   

MuscleGeeks

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:
This is why...
http://digg.com/other_sports/Which_popular_supplement_are_you_wasting_your_money_on

Just my opinion

Post #23   7/29/09 3:47:01PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2