Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 'Bad Boy' Recites Tale of Drug Use

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Ultimate Fighting Championship notable Tito Ortiz, who recited his own hard luck story, gave drug court graduates a bit of advice at the annual graduation dinner Friday night: "I look in the mirror before I go to bed at night, and I respect myself, and I know each one of you can do the same."

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   9/13/07 3:05:51PM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
wow i didnt know that about tito, i guess theres a about someone doesnt know about someone, i hope tito beats evans

Post #2   9/13/07 5:52:57PM   

moosejaw

Learning to Sprawl

moosejaw Avatar

Career:26-18
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
Don't let Tito fool you.

I had the unfortunate incident of running into him in Cabo a few years back and the guy was on "E" and all coked up. What an absolute bullshitter.

After reading this I want Evans to destroy him more than ever.

Post #3   9/13/07 6:16:04PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:

Posted by moosejaw

Don't let Tito fool you.

I had the unfortunate incident of running into him in Cabo a few years back and the guy was on "E" and all coked up. What an absolute bullshitter.

When was this?

Post #4   9/13/07 7:49:02PM   

wapttn

MMeh?

wapttn Avatar

Career:254-148
Chips:

Posted by moosejaw

Don't let Tito fool you.

something tells me that this is bs.. first of all this isnt the first that i've heard of this story, and when someone turns their life around like that and dedicates themselves to something where they need to take incredible care of their body.. they dont load it with junk like that. Second of all he's not stupid enough to do something like that and risk failing a drug test and destroying all he's accomplished since.

I used to be a big tito fan when he was ****** shit up, but since then he's gotten soft.. but i'd rather cheer for a soft tito then a boring rashad. GO TITO!

Post #5   9/13/07 8:41:52PM   

moosejaw

Learning to Sprawl

moosejaw Avatar

Chips:
What? Why would I lie, and where have you hear MY story before?

This is a direct quote:

"I'm so coked out right now and on "E", I don't even remember last night. But you can tell your friend(who was me) I am going to crush his ******* bones."

This was Feb. 2005...right before spring break...at Squid Row.

We partied with him one night, had a few drinks...great time. A couple nights later, we ran into him and he wanted to kill me, and there was no stopping him, thats how ****** up he was.

I was lucky enough that a chick came from across the room and started making out with him...this is WHILE he began jumping up and down in the bar, in the space his friends cleared for us to fight.

This is a no BS story, and to those who think it is, I dont give a shit. I was scared shitless.

Post #6   9/14/07 12:04:04PM   

kofranklin

MMA Regular

Career:98-42
Chips:

Posted by moosejaw

What? Why would I lie, and where have you hear MY story before?

This is a direct quote:

"I'm so coked out right now and on "E", I don't even remember last night. But you can tell your friend(who was me) I am going to crush his ******* bones."

This was Feb. 2005...right before spring break...at Squid Row.

We partied with him one night, had a few drinks...great time. A couple nights later, we ran into him and he wanted to kill me, and there was no stopping him, thats how ****** up he was.

I was lucky enough that a chick came from across the room and started making out with him...this is WHILE he began jumping up and down in the bar, in the space his friends cleared for us to fight.

This is a no BS story, and to those who think it is, I dont give a shit. I was scared shitless.

ahahahahahahahaha. he would have whooped your ass.

Post #7   9/14/07 12:45:18PM   

moosejaw

Learning to Sprawl

moosejaw Avatar

Chips:
You think?

I think I admitted this with the "I was scared shitless." comment.

I am pretty confident that he would have whooped the majority of peoples asses...and he was messes up seriously.

I noticed he didn't mention this during his speech.

Post #8   9/14/07 1:33:11PM   

Vietnamese_Guy

Standup Guy

Vietnamese_Guy Avatar

Career:198-109
Camp: Shogun Academy
Chips:
stab him next time, you would be doing the LWH division a favor...

Post #9   9/14/07 4:41:58PM