Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMA ANALYSTS

Print  
Who is the best Analyst
Mark 2 29%
Chase 4 57%
Mark 2 1 14%
Posted By Message

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:2,621-1,406
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Hey everybody , I know some of you guys need help on picking fights for UFN 11 , I will give yo a list of people who are very knowledgable MMA preictors

MARK

CHASE

MARK 2

MIKE

I hope this helps you guys wih your picks

Last edited 9/12/07 9:25PM server time by hotrodttt
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   9/12/07 6:30:52PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:
Man who are these guys?

I want to know what other people think about fighters, their predictions, will the title change hands etc, and thats why I'm on this site. I don't want to waste 10 minutes of my life just so I can find out what one guy thinks though.

Seriously, it's so pretentious to make those videos, I have an opinion too but i wouldnt ask people to sit there for 10 minutes watching a video of me to find out what it is!

Post #2   9/12/07 6:37:23PM   

edge0125

MMA Regular

edge0125 Avatar

Career:1,503-923
Chips:
Whatever you do, dont watch the fat ufc critic vids. That dude knows nothing about mma.

Post #3   9/12/07 6:43:42PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
I tried watching MMA analysts before but they all seemed like total tools to me. Sorry but I just can't watch these guys

Post #4   9/12/07 7:43:08PM   

LR

In Full Mount

LR Avatar

Career:638-326
Chips:
From the looks of your record, I hope you didn't actually take those guy's advice on any fight, hotrodttt.

Post #5   9/12/07 8:01:54PM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:
By the looks of my record ! I actually picked Hamill who actually won , I pick Cro Cop who hould have won , I picked Kotani who had Siver in a triangle , an I had Sakara who should have won also , I could have ben undefeated , an WOW you actually picked Bispin who lost , So you should not try to make judgments on my picks when I could be callin you stuff for picking Bisping and Alexander

Post #6   9/12/07 8:41:38PM   

Copenhagen

Good for Body and Soul

Copenhagen Avatar

Career:1,125-610
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

By the looks of my record ! I actually picked Hamill who actually won , I pick Cro Cop who hould have won , I picked Kotani who had Siver in a triangle , an I had Sakara who should have won also , I could have ben undefeated , an WOW you actually picked Bispin who lost , So you should not try to make judgments on my picks when I could be callin you stuff for picking Bisping and Alexander

Haha, "I could have been undefeated"(after naming 4 fights he lost), in that case we all could be undefeated. I'll give it to you though you started this game on a very hard event to make picks on. Anyway, on subject, I can't stand the Youtube MMAr's. Even when I watch a highlight reel on Youtube I try my best not to look at the comments.

Post #7   9/12/07 8:48:15PM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:
You don't get it Copenhagen , 2 fights should have been a win on my record , Kotani who had Siver in a Triangle for like 1 minute and Hamill , You know wha I have to say about that fight

Post #8   9/12/07 9:00:51PM   

PhantomUFCfan

Learning to Sprawl

PhantomUFCfan Avatar

Career:390-214
Chips:
I just wanted to say thanx to everyone who watches not only my videos, but MMA videos in general, your gaining opinions and looking at different peoples perspectives and thats what makes MMA what it is, everyone has different opinions. You cant always predict fights correctly but you can make pretty good educated guesses. Good Post!

Last edited 9/12/07 9:38PM server time by phantomufcfan

Post #9   9/12/07 9:32:38PM   

Meodread

Learning to Sprawl

Meodread Avatar

Career:1,720-1,005
Camp: Team Cerberus
Chips:
although i am offended to be left off the poll :P

seriously watching the vids gives u angles u may not have thought about b4

Last edited 9/12/07 9:40PM server time by Meodread

Post #10   9/12/07 9:38:20PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Haha yeah it occured to me after I posted my message that there may be some analysts who read what I said.

So for that- The ones I watched will remain anonymous (thanks to my lack of memory) but of those 3 they were tools. Not saying all MMA Analysts are tools.

Post #11   9/12/07 9:44:16PM   

edge0125

MMA Regular

edge0125 Avatar

Career:1,503-923
Chips:
forget those stupid videos. use your good judgement. its worked out pretty good for me so far.

Post #12   9/12/07 11:24:26PM   

LR

In Full Mount

LR Avatar

Career:638-326
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Actually, I picked Bisping, who technically won the fight, even though I didn't agree, but in the end, I won. Sakara was a bad choice after he said he was going to try to stand with Alexander about a week before the battle. I had Kotani as well.

How can you call on my stuff when Bisping and Alexander both won? Alexander won convincingly too. How is that wrong? That's well placed analysis of the card. When I hear an interview with Sakara and he tells the interviewer that he's going to stand and beat Alexander on his feet, I'm picking Alexander over him. And I was right.

Post #13   9/13/07 11:06:54AM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:

Posted by LR

Posted by hotrodttt

Actually, I picked Bisping, who technically won the fight, even though I didn't agree, but in the end, I won. Sakara was a bad choice after he said he was going to try to stand with Alexander about a week before the battle. I had Kotani as well.

How can you call on my stuff when Bisping and Alexander both won? Alexander won convincingly too. How is that wrong? That's well placed analysis of the card. When I hear an interview with Sakara and he tells the interviewer that he's going to stand and beat Alexander on his feet, I'm picking Alexander over him. And I was right.

Sakara is an Italian Boxing Champion , so why wouldnt he stnd with him and beat him

Last edited 9/13/07 6:03PM server time by hotrodttt

Post #14   9/13/07 6:02:51PM