Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Michael Bisping's Father Attacked In The 02 Arena Car Park

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
"Nobody knows what happend before the press conference" he told us, "Just before I walked in, I got a phone call saying that my dad had been attacked in the car park by several people." Bisping tried to come to his father's aid, but was unable to find him.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   9/12/07 1:59:37PM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
i think that is bad and im sry that happened to his dad

but he is a pro, he needs to be albe to talk to the press, this is your job you can fly off the handle imo

Post #2   9/12/07 2:28:41PM   

Violentcuv

In Full Mount

Violentcuv Avatar

Career:828-495
Camp: OHIO TOP TEAM
Chips:
That's unfortunate to hear. I hope his dad is OK. I am interested in hearing that full story though and how that situation went down.

Bispings Dad is too old to be fighting with other people. Well unless he is conditioned like Randy then maybe I could see it.

Post #3   9/12/07 2:37:53PM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
how old is his dad? and yeah i think there is a lot more to this story and i would love to read it if anyone finds it

Post #4   9/12/07 4:50:47PM   

guccimane

Banned

Career:22-15
Chips:

Posted by loonytnt

but he is a pro, he needs to be albe to talk to the press, this is your job you can fly off the handle imo

a pro?? he was in a tough fight, facing sharp criticism, AND his dad got attacked. give me a break. he's human. he has emotions. i'd rather see that then a monotone "bill bellichick" press conference

Post #5   9/12/07 5:04:25PM   

bayonetxwork

In Full Mount

bayonetxwork Avatar

Career:114-60
Camp: TUFFS Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by guccimane

Posted by loonytnt

a pro?? he was in a tough fight, facing sharp criticism, AND his dad got attacked. give me a break. he's human. he has emotions. i'd rather see that then a monotone "bill bellichick" press conference

i wouldn't, bill bellichick is funny as hell

Post #6   9/12/07 5:35:09PM