Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 76 Videos Up..Forrest Disses Shogun

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

guccimane

Banned

Career:22-15
Chips:
I'VE RAN OUT OF SMART THINGS TO SAY...SO CLICK

The preview videos are finally up at 76.ufc.com for the main three bouts. Chuck vs Jardine, Shogun vs Forrest, and Diego vs Fitch. Forrest talks a lot of smack including "I met Shogun, I was sizing him up, he was sizing me up, all I was thinking was, man, I really want to punch that guy in the face." LOL I hope Shogun doesn't see that, Forrest buddy, Shogun is the superior striker, grapper, and has superior takedowns. I wish you the best, but I think you could cry again like when you fought Jardine.

I also think Fitch will beat Diego.

Last edited 9/11/07 3:33AM server time by guccimane
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   9/11/07 3:31:24AM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,518-886
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Liddell looked realy sad or something in his interview.Like he was crying or he had a bad cold.I think maybe the Iceman has some personal issues going on in his life or something.I think his fight against Rampage maybe did something to him.

I hope Shogun wipes the floor with Forrest and puts his lights out.

Post #2   9/11/07 7:16:26AM   

kaduey

In Full Mount

kaduey Avatar

Career:1,537-829
Chips:
I wouldn't say that Forrest is talking shit. I've heard him say that he wants to punch his own mother in the face on a segment on UFC All Access regarding getting your hands wrapped properly. That's just the way Forrest is. I can guarantee you that he has the utmost respect for Shogun.

Post #3   9/11/07 9:01:20AM   

Linye

MMA Regular

Career:240-141
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
Chuck with no mohawk... beware!

Post #4   9/11/07 10:31:49AM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:
yea it didn't sound like he was talking smack at all. Just because he said "i want to punch the guy in the face" because hes coming in and is supposed to be the best in the weight class that Forrest fights in doesn't count for smack talk IMO. Forrest has guts, i never knew that Forrest asked for this fight but when you think about it he has the right attitude. He wants a title shot so who better to fight then the number one ranked LHW in the world.I think shogun is going to win but i like Griffin's attitude and training with Xtreme Couture can't hurt him.

Last edited 9/11/07 10:58AM server time by DevonFoxy

Post #5   9/11/07 10:57:35AM   

kofranklin

MMA Regular

Career:98-42
Chips:

Posted by guccimane

I'VE RAN OUT OF SMART THINGS TO SAY...SO CLICK

The preview videos are finally up at 76.ufc.com for the main three bouts. Chuck vs Jardine, Shogun vs Forrest, and Diego vs Fitch. Forrest talks a lot of smack including "I met Shogun, I was sizing him up, he was sizing me up, all I was thinking was, man, I really want to punch that guy in the face." LOL I hope Shogun doesn't see that, Forrest buddy, Shogun is the superior striker, grapper, and has superior takedowns. I wish you the best, but I think you could cry again like when you fought Jardine.

I also think Fitch will beat Diego.

Yeah. Forrets Griffins crying put Titos crying to shame.

Post #6   9/11/07 10:57:57AM   

Jang

Learning to Sprawl

Jang Avatar

Career:172-93
Camp: Adeo Armifer
Chips:
Shogun is nothing but class in the interview

Last edited 9/11/07 11:21AM server time by Jang

Post #7   9/11/07 11:21:01AM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
Forrets Griffins talks a lot a wanna see him back it up

Post #8   9/11/07 12:23:50PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
i have the same feeling i had cc vs kongo.. i think forrest is gonna take this one..

Post #9   9/11/07 12:35:09PM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:
Maybe Forrest knows something we don't? Maybe Forrest knows a weakness in Shoguns game? Either way i know hes gonna be a bigger factor than most people are gonna give him and he seems pretty confident. Its a win win for him so i dont think hes scared at all.

Post #10   9/11/07 12:40:19PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by kaduey

I wouldn't say that Forrest is talking shit. I've heard him say that he wants to punch his own mother in the face on a segment on UFC All Access regarding getting your hands wrapped properly. That's just the way Forrest is. I can guarantee you that he has the utmost respect for Shogun.

Yeah i dont see where Forrest disses him. Got say he got balls though for asking for that fight.

Post #11   9/11/07 12:53:37PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
I really hope Forrest kicks Shogun's ass so everyone can get off his nuts.

Post #12   9/11/07 1:07:10PM   

guccimane

Banned

Career:22-15
Chips:

Posted by nubby

I really hope Forrest kicks Shogun's ass so everyone can get off his nuts.

I don't know how you haven't been banned yet, you're the ultimate PRIDE hater. Just stop posting on my threads you never contribute anything intelligent you just hate on PRIDE guys.

Moving on, I don't know how anybody is giving Forrest a chance. LOL He sees a weakness?? Shogun is the better striker, by far. His ground game is light years ahead of Forrest's, he doesn't dance around he just comes non stop with aggression until you're finished. He has better transition game and takedowns, and obviously owns him in the clinch. This fight is NOTHING like CC vs Kongo, Shogun can beat him where he wants, when he wants. How can you say he's not dissing him?? "I want to punch that guy in the face"...that's classless and disrespect, he needs to take a few lessons from Shogun on what it's like to be a real warrior. Saying he wants to punch his mom in the face only adds to my case that this guy is gonna get his. He got outclassed by Jardine, Shogun isn't Ramirez or Tito and his bad back, Forrest is gonna get destroyed.

Yeah Chuck really doesn't look the same, I think his confidence is shaken, I don't know if Jardine is the guy to beat him, but I think Chuck's lucky he's not fighting Wanderlei right now, he'd get destroyed imo.

Post #13   9/11/07 1:31:27PM   

Lay_N_Pray

In Full Mount

Lay_N_Pray Avatar

Career:253-130
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:
Shogun is tremendous...but like anyone else he is human and to be honest his chin hasnt been put to the test a whole lot lately so if Forrest does his Forrest thing and just throws his wild powerful punches and catches The Gun, then I think we could have an upset.

No disrespect to Shogun, I have him ranked as my second best fighter pound-for-pound, but I dont believe anyone is unbeatable, and I do think Forrest is a REAL TOUGH welcome to the UFC fight for the guy. He will be nervous and adjusting to the cage and he will be locked in there with a crazy man...tough welcoming.

Post #14   9/11/07 1:43:09PM   

Gladiator

In Full Mount

Gladiator Avatar

Career:896-523
Chips:

Posted by Linye

Chuck with no mohawk... beware!

thats a reality i dont want to face.

Post #15   9/11/07 2:21:52PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3