Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bisping Slams UFC Critics

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
MICHAEL BISPING has hit back at critics of Ultimate Fighting and says demands for it to be banned are ridiculous.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   9/8/07 9:16:31AM   

guccimane

Banned

Career:22-15
Chips:
zephead...FAR AND AWAY THE BEST DAMN SIG I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

God Bless

Post #2   9/8/07 1:23:28PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by guccimane

zephead...FAR AND AWAY THE BEST DAMN SIG I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

God Bless

Thanks bro. But give major props to Samule L. Jackson. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY can say it the way Sammy does.

Except the man above

Last edited 9/8/07 3:45PM server time by zephead
Edit note/reason: n/a

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #3   9/8/07 3:45:01PM   

Canadian-Pain

MMA Regular

Canadian-Pain Avatar

Career:282-198
Camp: Canadian Pain
Chips:
bisping lost that fight..its a joke he got the decision.

Post #4   9/9/07 2:07:17PM   

tommyprairie

MMA Regular

tommyprairie Avatar

Career:418-239
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
i like his quotes, but he lost that fight

Post #5   9/9/07 2:59:11PM   

ice

Learning to Sprawl

ice Avatar

Career:247-213
Chips:
I honestly was saying before the fight "Bisping is gonna destroy hamil and make him never want to fight again" and i didnt like hamil as a fighter at this time.
Well after seeing 3 rounds of hamil showing him up in standing and taking him down like 3 times a round, i atcually started to like him. I'm really mad about them giving bisping the decision. It seems like the only judge that wasn't paid off was the second one who scored the bout right at 30-27 Hamil.

Post #6   9/9/07 6:50:20PM   

blowe1983

MMA Regular

blowe1983 Avatar

Career:37-15
Chips:
this is rediculous he clearly got dominated. i feel really bad for hamill. anybody who saw that fight saw that there was no chance bisping one that fight. two of the judges gave bisping 2 rounds the other one gave hamill all three. hamill one and bisping is rediculous for giving all of the credit to himself

Last edited 9/9/07 7:28PM server time by blowe1983
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #7   9/9/07 7:27:23PM   

silverbullet

Shrimpin' ain't easy

Career:144-82
Chips:
Bisping lost the fight and his lack of sportsmanship really disappointed me. This was Bisping's chance to bury his TUF "history" and show that he has risen above the TUF level. He even talked about coaching next season of TUF. Instead, he was schooled in his own game.

I don't have any referee experience, but for the fan's sake there has to be a rematch.

Post #8   9/9/07 7:43:48PM   

ColdCutCombo

Banned

Career:39-26
Chips:

Posted by blowe1983

this is rediculous he clearly got dominated. i feel really bad for hamill. anybody who saw that fight saw that there was no chance bisping one that fight. two of the judges gave bisping 2 rounds the other one gave hamill all three. hamill one and bisping is rediculous for giving all of the credit to himself

100% with ya. if theres no rematch i think im done watching the ufc. the tito vs rashad fight was foul enough

Post #9   9/10/07 8:58:36PM