Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

London Ready For UFC

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Saturday night (September 8th) sees the UFC at London's O2 arena for their latest UK supershow, dubbed “UFC 75 Champion Vs Champion”. Members of the conventional fight fraternity who potentially were disgruntled with the impact MMA has made on boxing's traditional fan base over recent years may have had their disliking for the emerging sport compounded this week.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   9/7/07 2:57:15PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
I'm disappointed that we don't have the option to watch this live in North America. I don't see why they wouldn't air it live and have a delayed taping for anyone who would prefer to see it at the usual time as well.

Post #2   9/8/07 2:29:10AM