Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Rivera/Martin

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

waylon_o

In Full Mount

waylon_o Avatar

Career:162-90
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
I've only saw Terry Martin fight 1 other time, and that was when James "The Sandman" Irvin gaving him a flying knee at the beginning of the 2nd round. Vicious.

Post #16   2/4/07 9:51:59PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by Rezen

Not surprised by Terry at all. I won 100 bucks on him. And the guy calling him a C level fighters need to go look at his record and examine what a C level fighter is. Martin is above average and to make to the UFC you have to be above average. (except Pointon and afew other TUFers)

i had Terry winning too,and i also won money on him....but he is not a great fighter in my eyes.....a great record means nothing when you enter the UFC.. he's lost by both James Irvin,and Jason Lambert which are B level fighters(first 2 fights in the ufc)........and wow he finally won against an other C+ level fighter who has no will to win anymore....by a lucky shot

i cant see him beating ANY of the top Middleweights....C+

Last edited 2/4/07 11:22PM server time by Trapt1nw0nder
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   2/4/07 11:20:29PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2