Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Highlights of Rampage on The Stephen Quadros Show

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Said he's been training with Chieck Kongo and Brandon Vera at Big Bear. They've been working on a good gameplan for the fight and camp went really well.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   9/5/07 4:37:42PM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
rampage,vera, kongo woohoo all mys picks go get'em boys

Post #2   9/5/07 6:22:17PM   

IrishA-hole

Learning to Sprawl

IrishA-hole Avatar

Career:205-130
Camp: S.M.O.
Chips:
good shit..

Post #3   9/5/07 6:27:39PM   

danski

Learning to Sprawl

danski Avatar

Career:443-332
Camp: Da Boyz
Chips:
love dan but rampage just got his belt..go rampage

Post #4   9/6/07 8:31:13AM   

jgtribbett

MMA Sensei

jgtribbett Avatar

Career:553-358
Camp: Team BloodLoss
Chips:

Posted by danski

that is a ridiculouse comment to make.
he couldnt get the title at pride, so he goes back to KOTC for a hot minute then has a fight with as has been and a guy who is not nearly to caliber of a former pride 205 er and then everyone thinks he is great..
i still dont think he is the same old jackson. I'm a Dan fan but its gonna be a good one. But to say that he is just gonna walk away with hendo's belt... thats a comment for the uneducated. I hope that isnt what you ment

Post #5   9/6/07 12:20:01PM   

Zvonimir

MMA Regular

Zvonimir Avatar

Career:279-164
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:

Posted by metal_mecca43

Posted by danski

that is a ridiculouse comment to make.
he couldnt get the title at pride, so he goes back to KOTC for a hot minute then has a fight with as has been and a guy who is not nearly to caliber of a former pride 205 er and then everyone thinks he is great..
i still dont think he is the same old jackson. I'm a Dan fan but its gonna be a good one. But to say that he is just gonna walk away with hendo's belt... thats a comment for the uneducated. I hope that isnt what you ment

This is a ridiculous comment. When did he go back to KOTC? He had one fight in KOTC after fighting in PRIDE, but BEFORE his title fights against Wandy. He had one fight in the WFA against Lindland, is that what you are refering to? He's not the same old Jackson, hes better, more focused, and superior technically to the "Old Jackson"

Post #6   9/7/07 12:19:21AM