Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Anderson Silva or David Loiseau

Print  
Who Would Win Anderson Silva or David Loiseau
David Loiseau by Ko/tko 0 0%
Anderson Silva by Ko/Tko 38 93%
David Loiseau by Sub/tapout 0 0%
Anderson Silva by Sub/tapout 1 2%
David Loiseau by Decision 1 2%
Anderson Silva by Decision 1 2%
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Naturaldisaster

MMA Sensei

Naturaldisaster Avatar

Career:703-452
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
I'm a huge fan of both Anderson Silva and David Loiseau. I was thinking about how I wish David would get back in UFC and fight anderson for the middle weight title. Who do you think would win?
I would probably take Silva by Ko/TKO

Post #1   9/5/07 10:21:22AM   

Gladiator

In Full Mount

Gladiator Avatar

Career:896-523
Chips:
anderson silva would destroy david loiseau, especially the way theyve both been fighting lately. silva has a devestating victory streak in the ufc and loiseau just got his first win after a three-fight win streak. i doubt even in his prime that the crow could beat silva though.

Post #2   9/5/07 11:33:39AM   

owen1

Standup Guy

owen1 Avatar

Career:845-441
Chips:
Silva would K.O Loiseau

Post #3   9/5/07 11:59:34AM   

AchillesHeel

Heavyweight Champ

AchillesHeel Avatar

Career:845-448
Chips:
Loiseau was one of my favorite fighters a year ago, but I don't think he'd last long with Silva.

He was game against Franklin, but should've knocked out Swick. I haven't seen his fight against Villasenor but, unless he was injured or something, a Decision Loss doesn't good from any angle. He's probably at least a year from even returning to the UFC, never mind challenging for a title.

Post #4   9/5/07 12:19:58PM   

Naturaldisaster

MMA Sensei

Naturaldisaster Avatar

Chips:
I think with loiseau joining Jacksons camp, that we will see the old Crow back. Greg Jackson works his fighters hard and they are all really talented. and with loiseau training with GSP, Rashad, Jardine, and everyone else there I think he's gonna be alot better and get himself refocused

Post #5   9/5/07 12:41:21PM   

DJDark41

MMA Sensei

DJDark41 Avatar

Career:363-219
Camp: The Pit
Chips:

Posted by Naturaldisaster

I think with loiseau joining Jacksons camp, that we will see the old Crow back. Greg Jackson works his fighters hard and they are all really talented. and with loiseau training with GSP, Rashad, Jardine, and everyone else there I think he's gonna be alot better and get himself refocused

That doesn't change the fact that Anderson Silva would destroy him. And in this case, MMAth works. Loiseau didn't do so good against Franklin, and Silva absolutely wrecked Franklin, which leads me to believe that Silva vs Loiseau would look something like a car hitting a deer at full speed. Bloody and quick.

Post #6   9/5/07 12:56:29PM   

Cladrix

Standup Guy

Cladrix Avatar

Career:538-332
Chips:
Silva will kill the crow now a days.

Post #7   9/5/07 1:14:06PM   

AchillesHeel

Heavyweight Champ

AchillesHeel Avatar

Career:845-448
Chips:

I hope so. I'd love to see him return to his former self.

Post #8   9/5/07 1:23:44PM   

Naturaldisaster

MMA Sensei

Naturaldisaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by DJDark41

That doesn't change the fact that Anderson Silva would destroy him. And in this case, MMAth works. Loiseau didn't do so good against Franklin, and Silva absolutely wrecked Franklin, which leads me to believe that Silva vs Loiseau would look something like a car hitting a deer at full speed. Bloody and quick.

MMAth doesn't work at all. if it did then Babalu would be like the best light heavyweight in the world since he beat Shogun. I think it would be a good fight. and If loiseau worked hard enough I think he would do good. but Im not sayin he would win

Post #9   9/5/07 2:50:50PM   

Naturaldisaster

MMA Sensei

Naturaldisaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by AchillesHeel

I hope so. I'd love to see him return to his former self.

so do I man! I think he can do it to. He works hard enough, then we will see the old crow

Post #10   9/5/07 2:52:08PM   

DJDark41

MMA Sensei

DJDark41 Avatar

Career:363-219
Camp: The Pit
Chips:

Posted by DJDark41

MMAth doesn't work at all. if it did then Babalu would be like the best light heavyweight in the world since he beat Shogun. I think it would be a good fight. and If loiseau worked hard enough I think he would do good. but Im not sayin he would win

Thats why I said, in this case, it does work. I'm not some idiot, because if I was, then I would say that Kimo Leopoldo is the #1 fighter in the world, because he beat Tsuyoshi Kohsaka, and Kohsaka beat Fedor. But, Franklin beat down Loiseau with a broken hand, then Silva beat down Franklin, and I think that Loiseau/Silva would look just the same as Franklin/Silva.

Post #11   9/5/07 2:57:47PM   

kofranklin

MMA Regular

Career:98-42
Chips:
This would be a great Muay Thai fight. With David's elbows and Anderson's all around muay thai game. I call Anderson via KO in the 2nd.

Post #12   9/5/07 3:30:16PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:
in this case mmamath works.... Silva > Franklin > Loiseau so Anderson Silva vs David Loiseau = MMA's first death.....

Post #13   9/5/07 4:19:43PM   

fullfighting

MMA Regular

fullfighting Avatar

Career:151-94
Chips:
Silva wins this fight very easily. It would be a massacre!

Post #14   9/5/07 7:23:15PM   

The_Grim_Reaper

MMA Regular

The_Grim_Reaper Avatar

Career:349-212
Camp: Soulless Ones
Chips:
i think it would be an intresting fight id like to see how the Crow's elbows would nutralize silvas pinpoint accuracy....but i say Silva ko.tko but def. not in the 1st

Post #15   9/5/07 7:29:47PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2