Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Upset for UFC 75?

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

DangerousDjohn

MMA Regular

Career:448-248
Chips:
I want Bisping to win cause he is one of my fav fighters...but I do like Hamill

Post #31   9/7/07 8:40:00AM   

SicJits

MMA Regular

SicJits Avatar

Career:728-416
Camp: FiveKnucklesCrew
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

Errrrm ...................... a no

I see a guy who has never fought a wrestler let alone a very strong wrestler like Hamill, and who has also looked very poor against Haynes, Schafer and Elvis, nearly losing the last 2 fights and not being to KO a guy who then drops 2 weight divisions and gets KO'd by Cummo

ummm, ko's schafer rnd 1
ko's sinosic early rnd 2
and as far as haynes ko's rnd 2, so what do you mean couldn't ko a guy who drops 2 divisions?
and getting "close" to subing someone is just that close, it is also a skill to avoid subs.

Post #32   9/7/07 10:10:12AM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:

Posted by SicJits

ummm, ko's schafer rnd 1
ko's sinosic early rnd 2
and as far as haynes ko's rnd 2, so what do you mean couldn't ko a guy who drops 2 divisions?
and getting "close" to subing someone is just that close, it is also a skill to avoid subs.

DUDE .......... you must know the difference between a KO and a TKO from weak GnP against less than stellar opposition?

Haynes - Late 2nd rd TKO on a gassed Haynes, if Bisping had KO power or a ferocious striking arsenal then he would of put him away quicker, the point i made was that Haynes then dropped to 170 and got KO'd by Cummo much quicker

Schafer - got taken down twice i think, close arm triangle submission, then a GnP TKO win with Eric slightly giving up

Elvis - OK good GnP from Bisping early but then he eats a knee big time nearly getting KO'd, then is VERY close to getting kimured, escapes and managed to GnP TKO a bloody tired Elvis

These arent 3 very impressive performances, and remember they were against guys with very poor records who werent really UFC quality, and the MAIN POINT i was making originally was that BISPING DOES NOT POSSESS HEAVY HANDS AND KO POWER

Post #33   9/7/07 12:14:39PM   

Bountytaker

MMA Regular

Career:116-77
Camp: House of Granite
Chips:
I'm going with Bisbing, mostly because I don't like picking one-dimensional fighters.

And I, personally, see Hamill as a one-dimensional fighter.

Post #34   9/7/07 4:35:17PM   

SicJits

MMA Regular

SicJits Avatar

Career:728-416
Camp: FiveKnucklesCrew
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by SicJits

ummm, ko's schafer rnd 1
ko's sinosic early rnd 2

DUDE .......... you must know the difference between a KO and a TKO from weak GnP against less than stellar opposition?

Haynes - Late 2nd rd TKO on a gassed Haynes, if Bisping had KO power or a ferocious striking arsenal then he would of put him away quicker, the point i made was that Haynes then dropped to 170 and got KO'd by Cummo much quicker

Schafer - got taken down twice i think, close arm triangle submission, then a GnP TKO win with Eric slightly giving up

Elvis - OK good GnP from Bisping early but then he eats a knee big time nearly getting KO'd, then is VERY close to getting kimured, escapes and managed to GnP TKO a bloody tired Elvis

These arent 3 very impressive performances, and remember they were against guys with very poor records who werent really UFC quality, and the MAIN POINT i was making originally was that BISPING DOES NOT POSSESS HEAVY HANDS AND KO POWER

ok, but hamill posseses no chin, endurance, heart, or want to improve from just being a wrestler. And if Hamil were such a great wrestler he could of participated in the regular olympics, but he couldn't of qualified. How many other deaf Olympic wrestlers can you name for me?

Post #35   9/8/07 1:13:21AM   

-RiK-

Learning to Sprawl

-RiK- Avatar

Career:51-40
Camp: Bodybuilding.com/misc MMA Section
Chips:
if there's any upsets, i'd go with hamill beating bisping for a first choice.

seeing as bisping has been in a bit of trouble against schafer and sinosic on the ground in their fights, and could find this against matt.

Post #36   9/8/07 5:40:51AM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
Its going to be a dirty boxing war in the first! And then whoever outwrestles the other will win the second, if bispin outwrestles he will stop hamil in the 2nd but if matt outwrestles bispin in the 2nd it will last all 3 rounds!!!

Im still predicting either bispin by TKO or it will be a hamil Unanimous decison..

Post #37   9/8/07 11:31:13AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3