Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Cro Cop entrence

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,916-1,077
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by GNP4LYFE

CroCop coming out to the Pride theme is his way of saying that "I am a Pride fighter whose fighting in UFC. I am here to murder everyone while representing the Pride Fighting Championships"

IMO

Did you just read the interview I posted?

Last edited 2/4/07 5:11AM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #16   2/4/07 4:51:14AM   

jmoooooo

MMA Regular

jmoooooo Avatar

Career:501-328
Chips:
if you read the interview i think we are reading way too much into it -

mirko said the music acted as a switch, put him at ease, got him ready to fight, killed the nerves etc.

hes in a strange country, fighting in a different org, in a different ring, different type of fans, different type of hype, opponents he hasnt had much opportunity to study/hear about, etc.

nothing is the same for him, and if he needed the music to put him at ease/make him comfortable/act as a switch, im sure dana was more than willing to oblige him...especially for how much it cost him to get mirko here in the first place....dana should be doing everything he can to make his new star comfortable and happy and ensure he gets his moneys worth......

Post #17   2/4/07 5:47:29AM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:
Thanks for the great post Hippysmacker!

Post #18   2/4/07 1:00:24PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2