Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

I watched Rob Zombies Halloween today

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Posted by MisFiT

I saw it a week before it came out, pretty good movie. It started good, then slowed down and got kinda lame, got good again, then ended lame. They didnt need to really add everything extra, and could have spent more time on Halloween night, but I guess it was an ok idea, it wasnt that bad. It was a pretty odd movie, but dont count on another one from Rob, the ended is solid, and pretty much sends out the message that its the end, he made the remake, did what he did, and thats the end of him remaking Halloween. I would rate it a 7 or a 7 and 1/2 out of 10.

the whole point of the movie was to show us why he is the way he is.....you should of looked into it before you saw it.and dont rule out another one because there is talks of zombie makin another one.and it might not end look at h20 when she chopped off his head but it really was the paramedics.I enjoyed 1,2h20,and ressurection.i also enjoyed this one.

I did look into it, you have no idea, I'm not saying that wasnt the point, I'm saying it wasnt portrayed that well and it wasnt pulled off good.

Post #16   9/4/07 11:32:28PM   

We_Todd_Did

Standup Guy

We_Todd_Did Avatar

Career:205-129
Chips:
Guess I'm the only one not impressed with Rob Zombie's movies.I just think he relies too much on shock, to the point where there's no real surprises or tense moments.I liked "House of 1000 Corpses" alright, but "The Devil's Rejects" was pure shock-attempt trash IMO.If I just want to be freaked out, grossed out, and disturbed by stuff that's just plain wrong I'll take a bunch of acid and peep my grandparents having sex (yeah, old people do that), and I'm not about to do that either.Just my opinion, though.

Post #17   9/5/07 4:52:10AM   

TNunley

Belt Contender

TNunley Avatar

Career:120-77
Camp: Team Arse Kickers
Chips:

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Guess I'm the only one not impressed with Rob Zombie's movies.I just think he relies too much on shock, to the point where there's no real surprises or tense moments.I liked "House of 1000 Corpses" alright, but "The Devil's Rejects" was pure shock-attempt trash IMO.If I just want to be freaked out, grossed out, and disturbed by stuff that's just plain wrong I'll take a bunch of acid and peep my grandparents having sex (yeah, old people do that), and I'm not about to do that either.Just my opinion, though.

Gotta say, I agree with you 100%

Post #18   9/5/07 4:04:15PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
Yeah Halloween & The Devils Rejects were more funny then scary...

The black guy "Let me drop this beast in peace" was hilarious! And that crippled old guy throws the shit off the table! "NOw pick it up Bi****H!" LMAO!!

But if your relying on this one ot just be a remake of the original you are completely in for a suprise!!!

In the beginning of the 1st Mike just lets the boyfriend walk out the door and then kills his sister...then when he walked out the door after it showed BOTH his parents getting out of a taxi or car and they didnt have no crippled old guy in it!!

I didnt even know his mom was a stripper and his sister was a blowjob hooker?

I would have liked it more if I wasnt expecting it to be a complete remake, but since i was it took me out of the whole ending and yes...

THE ENDING SUCKED & WAS RUSHED!!!!!

Post #19   9/8/07 4:39:21PM   

hook_tothe_body

Standup Guy

hook_tothe_body Avatar

Career:415-290
Camp: 368
Chips:

Posted by We_Todd_Did

I didn't think Halloween was a bad movie at all. Like he did use some shock in the killings and stuff but he really entered the killers mind and showed everyone that having a really bad childhood can lead to killing of animals when you're young, and if you're angry enough and have the balls to do it, it could lead to killing humans when you're older.

Look at all the serial killers. A lot of them (not all of them,) have really messed up childhoods.

I thought the movie was deep shit, man. It really showed you the mind of a physcopath.

Post #20   9/8/07 10:09:24PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2