Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

North Carolina Governor Mike Easley Signs MMA Legislation Bill

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
One bill signed yesterday would authorize the N.C. Alcohol Law Enforcement Division to regulate mixed martial-arts matches in which fighters use a combination of martial arts, boxing and wrestling to try to defeat an opponent in a ring.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   8/31/07 5:41:53PM   

MeanGreene

Banned

Career:167-99
Chips:
THANK GOD!!!! It started here and now it will finally come back to NC! Thats really exciting

Post #2   8/31/07 7:31:48PM   

kofranklin

MMA Regular

Career:98-42
Chips:
Thank god. I live in NC and it has sucked without any mma. But now it will change. Do you think UFC will come to NC any time soon?

Post #3   8/31/07 9:03:45PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,518-886
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by kofranklin

Thank god. I live in NC and it has sucked without any mma. But now it will change. Do you think UFC will come to NC any time soon?

I'm sure it will.This is a profitable sport now and their is money to be made.
Ufc will be in New York.

Post #4   9/1/07 6:47:53AM