Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Predicting Hamil/Bispin to steal the show possibly!!!

Print  
Posted By Message

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
They kind of smashed there beef in the last 1 or 2 episodes but I'm pretty sure deep down Bispin is still pissed Tito didn't help him on the show as much because Bispin UNDISPUTEDLY in dominating fashion prove dhe was the best pound 4 pound on the show and if Tito actually paid attention I'm pretty sure he would definitly be alittle better....

For Bispin he's a up and coming superstar and is in my opinion 2 or 3 good fights away from a title fight and he's fighting a legdimant name in the LHW divison Matt Hamil...

Matt is also an up and comer but has been overshadowed by Bispin since he won TUF 3 and he had to drop off. Bispin has atleast been mentioned in Ads in PPV's but Matt's been stuck proving himself under the radar. A win over Bispin would be pretty big and has a great chance if he can outwrestle him...

I predict Bispin dominating the stand up in a pretty decent stand up war or atleast a great exchange war and then rocking Hamil and Hamil working the clinch trying to get the takedown to do Tito's modified lay and prey with elbows..

Wrestling- Hamil wins
Stand up- Bispin wins
JJ- Prolly Bispin even though he probably only knows the basic defense...

I take Bispin by TKO in round 2 becaus ehe will tire down Matt Hamil because a frustrated Hamil will lose on feet and constantly use enerygy by shooting in..

I have Bispin rocking him like he did to Elvis and finshing him in the smae fashion, but this fight could actually be better then the Main event as long as Rampage don't counter punch like he did against Chuck because it will go the distance if he don't press and slug like expected in there all out war!!

Post #1   8/30/07 7:06:43PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:
i didnt read the whole post, but just from the name of the topic hammil/bisping stealing the show??....this fight is possiblygoing to be the most boring fight on the main card of UFC 75, the only way i see this fight being exciting if bisping kocks hammil out, and i only see hammil winning by Lay n Pray for 3 rounds....
Most of the fights on UFC 75 have the potential of ending by KO, with the exception of hammil vs bisping, and possibly Rampage vs hendo

Crop vs Kongo( dont see this going more than 2 rounds,mirko by 1st round KO)

Alessio sakara vs Houston alexander (both fighter too agressive, some one is getting KO'd, i'd say sakara takes it by quick KO)

Hammil/bisping- (hammil constantly taking bisping down, grinds out a decision, or Bisping KO's hammil midway second round)

hendo vs rampage (possibly going to decision since both guys are so hard to KO, but rampage can possibly take it by TKo maybe 3rd or 4th round)

Post #2   8/30/07 7:19:43PM   

kaduey

In Full Mount

kaduey Avatar

Career:1,537-829
Chips:

Posted by juanez13

i didnt read the whole post, but just from the name of the topic hammil/bisping stealing the show??....this fight is possiblygoing to be the most boring fight on the main card of UFC 75, the only way i see this fight being exciting if bisping kocks hammil out, and i only see hammil winning by Lay n Pray for 3 rounds....
Most of the fights on UFC 75 have the potential of ending by KO, with the exception of hammil vs bisping, and possibly Rampage vs hendo

Crop vs Kongo( dont see this going more than 2 rounds,mirko by 1st round KO)

Alessio sakara vs Houston alexander (both fighter too agressive, some one is getting KO'd, i'd say sakara takes it by quick KO)

Hammil/bisping- (hammil constantly taking bisping down, grinds out a decision, or Bisping KO's hammil midway second round)

hendo vs rampage (possibly going to decision since both guys are so hard to KO, but rampage can possibly take it by TKo maybe 3rd or 4th round)

: I started to lose focus have way through the post as well ,especially whne I read "Hamill is a legitimate name". Hamill is garbage and if Bisping doesn't dispose of him, then he'll never see a title shot, unless he moves down to 185.

Post #3   8/30/07 7:44:02PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
no way is this stealing the show. when you got kongo/cro cop and hendo/rampage.

Post #4   8/30/07 8:43:23PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,746-1,521
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Wrestling- Hamil wins
Stand up- Bispin wins
JJ- Prolly Bispin even though he probably only knows the basic defense...

Bisping's JJ is actually pretty good...which means it's lightyears ahead of Hamil's.

Post #5   8/30/07 8:48:02PM   

ian2

Learning to Sprawl

ian2 Avatar

Career:475-312
Chips:
The only good thing that may come out of this fight is a brutal ko/tko on bispings side...Hamill has nothing to offer but gnp and lnp he might win if mike is not on his game .....
The only thrill in this fight is predicting the round that it gets stopped in

Post #6   8/30/07 9:49:40PM   

MMA

Pimpin

MMA Avatar

Career:672-349
Chips:
I think this is a bad fight for Bisping. Not only is it stylistically a bad fight, but it is also a bad career fight. I thought Dana wanted to protect his poster boy.

Bisping's clear weakness is his wrestling skills and Hamill is a strong wrestler. Even if Bisping does destroy Hamill, it hardly moves him up closer to a title contention since Hamill is still very green.

However, a loss to Hamill at this stage for Bisping will be devastating. Hamill will have stole Bisping's glory and also give him his first loss. Bisping has everything to lose in this fight and very little to gain.

Post #7   8/30/07 10:14:27PM   

Junior24

MMA Regular

Junior24 Avatar

Career:168-143
Camp: FightClub
Chips:
Stealing the show? Uhm...did you see the rest of the card? I dont know, some guys named Rampage and Henderson for, uhm I dont know, unifcation of belts.

Dude r u nuts!!!???

Post #8   8/31/07 1:47:46PM   

Kastro

Standup Guy

Kastro Avatar

Career:474-316
Camp: The Tactical Underground
Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

no way is this stealing the show. when you got kongo/cro cop and hendo/rampage.

LOL... exactly.

Post #9   8/31/07 2:01:14PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,522-1,450
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
bad blood hasnt meant great fights lately, tito/chuck, tito/ken, and jens/penn all left me feeling disappointed

Post #10   8/31/07 2:28:09PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
I thought the Liddel/Ortiz two was pretty sick. I wish it would have gone past the arm punches but it was great IMO.

Post #11   8/31/07 5:23:44PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,522-1,450
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by nubby

I thought the Liddel/Ortiz two was pretty sick. I wish it would have gone past the arm punches but it was great IMO.

i was excited for it and throughout, and part of that is because im very anti-tito, but afterwards i wasnt thinking "this i the fight ive been waiting to see my whole life" which i kind of expected going into it because of the bad blood. plus any tito hugger loves every match hes in, sorry nubby had to take the shot.

Post #12   8/31/07 5:33:25PM   

Believe-in-judo81

Standup Guy

Believe-in-judo81 Avatar

Career:288-153
Chips:
Bisping is nothing special and even though he has great wrestling I'd rather watch paint dry than sit through a Hamill match. I'll watch it, and it may be decent, but I'm not expecting much.

Post #13   8/31/07 5:58:49PM