Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Legalize It!!!!!

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

roman

Standup Guy

roman Avatar

Career:679-391
Chips:
Looks like Monson is a pro steroid user for sports.www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=8781

Post #1   8/29/07 5:05:44PM   

Lethal

MMA Regular

Lethal Avatar

Career:165-104
Camp: Team Mafia
Chips:
haha. Monson is funny... Use the stuff that can put you and your family in danger because you can't afford the safer stuff.

He does have a point that it is extremely hard to keep up with the competition without the use of suppliments (barnett and sylvia for ex) but that's no excuse for putting your life in jeopardy. I'm a fan of Monson but statements like that make me a little upset.

Last edited 8/29/07 5:19PM server time by lethal
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   8/29/07 5:14:30PM   

lemandp

Banned

Career:18-13
Chips:
lol is this Monson's way of crying out for help because he can't beat anybody other then Fujita now??? Sorry bro, cheating is cheating, and not only are steroids bad for you physically and mentally, it's wrong. This is athletic competition. This guy needs to go away.

Post #3   8/29/07 5:54:34PM   

Chris_Keppel

Banned

Career:51-37
Chips:
He has a very good point about who determines what's legal and what's not.

Some guy in a suit who has never tried it before.

lol

**** supplements and all that shit, stick to vitamins (those little flinstone things lol), milk, eggs, your daily dose of h2o and excercise. You'll be aiiiight.

Post #4   8/29/07 6:02:25PM   

roman

Standup Guy

roman Avatar

Career:679-391
Chips:

Posted by Chris_Keppel

lol

**** supplements and all that shit, stick to vitamins (those little flinstone things lol), milk, eggs, your daily dose of h2o and excercise. You'll be aiiiight.

you forgot mary jane....... lol

I still can't believe that diaz garbage.

Post #5   8/29/07 6:16:48PM   

xphycorx

Standup Guy

xphycorx Avatar

Career:321-178
Chips:
i doubt he will ever fight again in the ufc after those comments.

Post #6   8/29/07 6:24:18PM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
yeah this is to bad, only thing i do like is that he standed up and said he is doing it. lol i dont know if i said that right

Post #7   8/29/07 7:00:35PM   

kevietre

Belt Contender

kevietre Avatar

Career:666-469
Chips:
At least he's honest which makes him the Jose Canseco of MMA!

Post #8   8/29/07 7:36:25PM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:

Posted by roman

Posted by Chris_Keppel

lol

oh whatever weed didnt help diaz win that fight, even if he smoked it right before he walked into the ring a few big ass punches by takanori gomi would of sobered his ass up.

its not like any other drug where its impossible to sober up from, i have smoked weed everyday for the past 3 years and i do not see how any can call it performance enhancing. even if it did help the pain with punches it would hurt almost every other aspect of your game

and i really am not sure why monson would go out and tell everyones hes took steroids before, seems crazy

Post #9   8/29/07 7:41:01PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,845-1,590
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by lemandp

lol is this Monson's way of crying out for help because he can't beat anybody other then Fujita now???

He could beat many heavyweights out there today actually

Post #10   8/29/07 7:45:00PM   

x_soa_x

MMA Regular

Career:61-38
Chips:
One fight I'd be interested in seeing would be Nog vs. Monson.

Post #11   8/29/07 7:58:10PM   

Chris_Keppel

Banned

Career:51-37
Chips:

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

Posted by roman

Posted by Chris_Keppel

lol

oh whatever weed didnt help diaz win that fight, even if he smoked it right before he walked into the ring a few big ass punches by takanori gomi would of sobered his ass up.

its not like any other drug where its impossible to sober up from, i have smoked weed everyday for the past 3 years and i do not see how any can call it performance enhancing. even if it did help the pain with punches it would hurt almost every other aspect of your game

and i really am not sure why monson would go out and tell everyones hes took steroids before, seems crazy

Weed is a downnnnnnner. lol

It def. didn't help him any.

The Diaz's are clowns, they prolly get stoned as a hobby. Erbody knows that it don't do anything positive for you except make you laugh and make you hungry... and lazy.

Post #12   8/29/07 8:32:39PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,458-907
Chips:
If you listen to his interview he actually provides some very good arguments. I'm gonna risk a flaming and say that I'd stand by Jeff and what he said today, but you have to listen to the whole thing to see the bigger picture IMO

Post #13   8/29/07 10:52:11PM   

lemandp

Banned

Career:18-13
Chips:

Posted by jay98107

Posted by lemandp

lol is this Monson's way of crying out for help because he can't beat anybody other then Fujita now???

He could beat many heavyweights out there today actually

lol yea?? No.

Post #14   8/29/07 11:07:20PM   

szucconi

In Full Mount

szucconi Avatar

Career:440-296
Chips:

Posted by DoTheMMAth

If you listen to his interview he actually provides some very good arguments. I'm gonna risk a flaming and say that I'd stand by Jeff and what he said today, but you have to listen to the whole thing to see the bigger picture IMO

I disagree with legalizing juice, but I can respect Monson for being consistant about his stance on drugs/government. I don't use any drugs, but I am for legalization to the general public. I am not for 'roids being allowed in sports. 'Roids + combat sports = increased chance of death. I think they are dirty pool.

Post #15   8/29/07 11:13:02PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2