Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Spike TV Launches “The Ultimate Fighter 6? Website

Print  
Posted By Message

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
Spike TV today launched the official website for “The Ultimate Fighter: Team Hughes vs. Team Serra,” the sixth installment of the channel’s popular UFC reality series.

Click Here To Read The Article

Click Here To Go To Official TUF 6 Website

Post #1   8/28/07 4:06:47PM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
if you go to the official website they have tryout videos and one of the guys on their trying out is anthony johnson (the guy who had that vicious knockout over chad reiner at Fight Night 10)

im guessing maybe he showed so much talent they figured they would try him out in an actual event

Post #2   8/28/07 4:18:21PM   

kevietre

Belt Contender

kevietre Avatar

Career:665-468
Chips:
First season with only one weight class. I'm curious to see who the better coach will be since Hughes is with Miltech and Serra trains with the Gracies and Ray Longo. Matt has been a coach before and Serra was a contestant on TUF so they may exhange some words between each other and hopefully they will since Serra doesn't like Hughes.

Post #3   8/28/07 8:24:04PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,643-1,469
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by kevietre

First season with only one weight class. I'm curious to see who the better coach will be since Hughes is with Miltech and Serra trains with the Gracies and Ray Longo. Matt has been a coach before and Serra was a contestant on TUF so they may exhange some words between each other and hopefully they will since Serra doesn't like Hughes.

Did you miss last season? It was all one weight class. And, yes, there will be an exchange of words...their dislike for one another was the whole reason behind them being coaches this season.

Last edited 8/29/07 8:20AM server time by grappler0000
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   8/29/07 8:20:05AM   

adamal

MMA Regular

adamal Avatar

Career:67-40
Chips:
I am a huge Hughes fan so I hope Serra keeps talking, then maybe when he looses the competition and the belt he will shut up.

Post #5   8/29/07 9:46:36AM