Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Brock Lesnar To Appear at UFC 74.

Print  
Posted By Message

AmericanFighterAce

Banned

Career:990-702
Camp: Pure Adrenaline Radio
Chips:
Lesnar

I really hope Dana can get him, pound for pound Lesnar could be one of the best.

Post #1   8/24/07 4:48:44PM   

szucconi

In Full Mount

szucconi Avatar

Career:440-296
Chips:
I hope he chokes on his hot dog. I don't understand this mans motivation. I think he is a quiter.

Last edited 8/24/07 5:16PM server time by szucconi
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   8/24/07 5:05:29PM   

AmericanFighterAce

Banned

Career:990-702
Camp: Pure Adrenaline Radio
Chips:

Posted by szucconi

I hope he chokes on his hot dog. I don't understand this mans motivation. I think he is a quiter.

haha that is funny, I wont lie.

I am a fan of Brock Lesnar, even though I think he kind of shot off at the mouth just a tad bit, I think with enough training he could possibly be the best pound for pound heavyweight fighter in all of MMA, I am not saying he is right now, I am saying give him two years and he could possibly be the next Fedor, I think he should take his competition to the UFC to really test his skills and that is what him and Dana are trying to accomplish.

But you put Randy, Andrei, Cro Cop, Gonzaga, Vera up against Brock they will beat him to a pulp right now.

Post #3   8/24/07 5:41:34PM   

Jujiden

MMA Regular

Jujiden Avatar

Career:263-145
Camp: Jujiden MMA
Chips:

Posted by szucconi

LOL! Hilarious. I hope he chokes on his hot dog, CLASSIC! But I have to disagree with the quitter part. But I do think that he's got an unwarranted chip on his shoulder. 1-0 and he gets a contract...you know, I hope Dana gives it to him, hypes him up, and even puts him up against someone like Sylvia and gets beat....or even better Fedor (if he's signed) since Lesnar was running his mouth about him too and then I'll sit back, grab me some buffalo wings, and watch the dismantling of Mr. Lesnar.

Post #4   8/24/07 5:43:02PM   

Lethal

MMA Regular

Lethal Avatar

Career:165-104
Camp: Team Mafia
Chips:
I hate his attitude more than Tito's...and that's saying a lot

Post #5   8/24/07 5:49:42PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:
I equate Brock to a little kid who has always gotten his way. He is one hell of an athlete, and probably always has been. Hes just not too used to not getting his way, lol.

Post #6   8/24/07 8:42:23PM   

NME

MMA Regular

NME Avatar

Career:513-264
Camp: The F4W EMPIRE~!
Chips:

Posted by szucconi

Here's his motivation:

1. He's a great wrestler. That's NCAA champion wrestling, not WWE nonsense. Ok, he was great at that, too.

2. STRAIGHT CASH, HOMIE.

Post #7   8/24/07 8:45:55PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,572-930
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
He better come in the octagon and hit somebody with a steel chair when the Referee isn't looking.If he doesn't i'm gonna be pissed.

Post #8   8/24/07 9:03:55PM   

Chris_Keppel

Banned

Career:51-37
Chips:
I really can't believe people are saying Brock Lesnar is one of the top heavyweights in MMA... that'd be like saying Kurt Angle can beat anybody up in the UFC cus his wrestling ability in the olympics. Haha.

Post #9   8/24/07 9:30:25PM   

szucconi

In Full Mount

szucconi Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Jujiden

Posted by szucconi

LOL! Hilarious. I hope he chokes on his hot dog, CLASSIC! But I have to disagree with the quitter part. But I do think that he's got an unwarranted chip on his shoulder. 1-0 and he gets a contract...you know, I hope Dana gives it to him, hypes him up, and even puts him up against someone like Sylvia and gets beat....or even better Fedor (if he's signed) since Lesnar was running his mouth about him too and then I'll sit back, grab me some buffalo wings, and watch the dismantling of Mr. Lesnar.

He quit WWE. I don't really care about that.
He said he was serious about playing in the NFL and then he got hurt and stopped showing up. Everybody gets hurt and he couldn't handle it.
He's a guy with a lot of talent and size with little mental toughness. If I had his talent then I would rule the world. If I was the captian of his high school wrestling team, I would have made it hell for him and he would have quit. He's a primadana. Maybe I am over stateing my position, but I am a huge jerk and I am sorry about that. I would love to fight Lesner. Sure, I would get crush (I am about 145 lbs and have little skill), but I would take my beating like a man and show him what tough is.

Post #10   8/24/07 10:42:34PM   

ReproMan

Learning to Sprawl

Career:551-367
Camp: Super Karate Monkey Death Car
Chips:
Honestly, I think he'd beat more than 1/2 of the heavyweights in the UFC right now. His combination of strength, size and speed is unmatched basically anywhere in MMA. He'd be able to at the very least LnP his way to a few victories until he got his feet wet and when he finally does get the experience, I'd love to see him in there against the top guys. IMO he'd have more than a punchers chance against any of them.

Lesnar is a hype machine, that's all. Personally, I've never let a fighter's out of ring antics bother me or change the way I feel about what they can do inside the ring. The man is a machine and we'd get robbed of some great fights if Dana doesn't sign him. I say more power to him and get that contract done Dana.

Post #11   8/25/07 3:31:06PM   

blowe1983

MMA Regular

blowe1983 Avatar

Career:37-15
Chips:

Posted by szucconi

Posted by Jujiden

Posted by szucconi

He quit WWE. I don't really care about that.
He said he was serious about playing in the NFL and then he got hurt and stopped showing up. Everybody gets hurt and he couldn't handle it.
He's a guy with a lot of talent and size with little mental toughness. If I had his talent then I would rule the world. If I was the captian of his high school wrestling team, I would have made it hell for him and he would have quit. He's a primadana. Maybe I am over stateing my position, but I am a huge jerk and I am sorry about that. I would love to fight Lesner. Sure, I would get crush (I am about 145 lbs and have little skill), but I would take my beating like a man and show him what tough is.

actually lesnar got cut. not from being hurt. he wasnt good enough. but you cant expect him to be good enough to play in the nfl. at least with his wrestling and his size he has something to play off of

Post #12   8/25/07 4:40:12PM   

szucconi

In Full Mount

szucconi Avatar

Chips:

Posted by blowe1983
actually lesnar got cut. not from being hurt. he wasnt good enough. but you cant expect him to be good enough to play in the nfl. at least with his wrestling and his size he has something to play off of

No, He got hurt, then he stopped showing up, then he was cut for not showing up.

Post #13   8/25/07 7:22:44PM   

Driver

Learning to Sprawl

Career:145-92
Chips:
y is brock lesnar already so hyped he only fought once against a can, he needs to go to a lesser org. and prove himself first, imo

Post #14   8/27/07 12:52:31AM   

DavidLee

Learning to Sprawl

DavidLee Avatar

Career:171-123
Camp: Bitch-Slap
Chips:
So where was Brock Saturday?

Post #15   8/27/07 12:10:51PM