Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Brock Lesnar taliks s*** about a bunch of fighters

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

LR

In Full Mount

LR Avatar

Career:638-326
Chips:
LOL, Lesnar is basing his idea of beating Randy Couture only on the fact that he's a small heavyweight. Randy has been small in nearly all of his fights and fought bigger opponents. Lesnar is a huge guy, and that makes for slow punches, and slow defense. I think a striker would ideally kill Lesnar.

Post #31   8/23/07 12:06:36PM   

sakurabaforever

I'm banned and have no life

Career:34-16
Chips:
Have you seen Couture-Barnett? Lesnar is bigger then Barnett. I'm sure Barnett is the better sub-man, but wrestling...

Of course a striker has the best chance of beating him. CC would school him much like he always has with bigger wrestlers like Coleman and Waterman.

Post #32   8/23/07 1:35:06PM   

DMcCabe11

Banned

Career:43-19
Camp: East Coast Top Team
Chips:
i extremely dislike Lesnar i would say how i really feel but i've already got 2 warnings

Post #33   8/23/07 2:19:04PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by sakurabaforever

Have you seen Couture-Barnett? Lesnar is bigger then Barnett. I'm sure Barnett is the better sub-man, but wrestling...

Of course a striker has the best chance of beating him. CC would school him much like he always has with bigger wrestlers like Coleman and Waterman.

Where are you getting all of your confidence in Lesnar? What has he done that makes you think he could beat Couture? He just dominated two very larger men in his last two bouts. I am not a Lesnar hater, but I think he would be schooled by a veteran.

Post #34   8/27/07 9:18:07PM   

Taylor8766

Belt Contender

Taylor8766 Avatar

Career:740-512
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:
I'd love to see Lesnar fight Gonzaga he would destroy Lesnar any which way from sunday, if he wants a guy with credintals give him Gonzaga a fromer mundai champion and KO'ed Cro Cop I say that would be a test for Lesnar to see what he's really got.

Post #35   8/28/07 1:01:47AM   

sakurabaforever

I'm banned and have no life

Career:34-16
Chips:

Posted by warglory

Where are you getting all of your confidence in Lesnar? What has he done that makes you think he could beat Couture? He just dominated two very larger men in his last two bouts. I am not a Lesnar hater, but I think he would be schooled by a veteran.

Intelligent post. You're right, in MMA Lesnar hasn't really done anything that impressive. But look at Randy's wrestling background. It's impressive and has got him far. Lesnar is no joke but I think he would bring it to Couture or ANYONE based on not size, but size PLUS athleticism and technique. People are acting like Lesnar is sitting on his ass not learning striking. He's a good formula for a top fighter. It remains to be seen, but people automatically stating that he would get destroyed is not accurate.

Post #36   8/28/07 1:36:05AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3