Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

In it to win it: Exclusive UFCmania interview with Josh Koscheck

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Josh Koscheck is one of the most polarizing fighters on the UFC roster.

The former contestant on season one of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) has transitioned from being an insanely decorated collegiate wrestler at Edinboro University to a mixed martial arts star in less than three years.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   8/21/07 5:53:23PM   

AmericanFighterAce

Banned

Career:990-702
Camp: Pure Adrenaline Radio
Chips:
This was a great interview, Mania really knows how to get his loyal readers involved.
He used almost all of the questions from the fans from his site (one of my ? was in there)

Great interview.

Post #2   8/21/07 9:13:53PM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:
Good interview.

Huge Kos fan and i like he is confident. The only thing that worries me is that it sounds like he is gonna stand with GSP

If thats the case i don't like his chances becuz GSP has rocks for hands.
Hoping for an amazing fight tho.

Post #3   8/21/07 9:37:10PM   

xxdeadpoolxx

MMA Regular

xxdeadpoolxx Avatar

Career:890-595
Camp: Rocky Mountain Wrecking Crew
Chips:
Kos has no respect for his fellow fighters and an undeserved ridiculiously cocky attitude. He's heads swelled to the size of a goodyear blimp after his very...very unipressive win over a very lackluster Diego.
He has 0 heart and fights not to lose, . All he's got going for him is his {got to admit} impressive natural athletic abilitys, his wrestling skills, and his uncanny ability to stall out a fight.I hate watching all his boring wins and the highlite of his mma career is being ko'ed by Fickett.
He will be reaveled to all as the TUFF loser he is after the beating GSP lays on him.

Post #4   8/22/07 12:38:46PM