Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Into the cage: A Kalispell man's foray into mixed martial arts

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
In eight months of training for his first mixed martial arts fight, Kalispell's Josh Clark never once thought about a nickname.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   8/16/07 5:24:30PM   

Lord_Lenny

In Full Mount

Career:1,219-803
Camp: Broderskapet
Chips:

Good Article. But Man, i went to the same highschool, live in the same town, and am planning on training in the same place as this guy yet i have never heard of him. What a weird coincidence that you'd post something on a small town fighter that iv probably seen around, Zep, how did you find this article?

Brandon Olsen is another guy from Kalispell, he made it to the final cut on TUF 1, but was told no because the show needed more storyline or something, he's also the only blackbelt BJJ in Montana.

Post #2   8/16/07 6:16:49PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Good Article. But Man, i went to the same highschool, live in the same town, and am planning on training in the same place as this guy yet i have never heard of him. What a weird coincidence that you'd post something on a small town fighter that iv probably seen around, Zep, how did you find this article?

Brandon Olsen is another guy from Kalispell, he made it to the final cut on TUF 1, but was told no because the show needed more storyline or something, he's also the only blackbelt BJJ in Montana.

From one of my sources

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #3   8/16/07 6:51:15PM