Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

TEAM REPORT: American Top Team

Print  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
American Top Team continues to grow as one of the premier mixed martial arts training camps in the world. From their home base in Florida, ATT has one of the largest rosters of fighters and many top contenders that continue to grow out of their camp, as well as many new faces than seek out ATT for some of the best training in all of MMA.

With many fighters having upcoming bouts, MMAWeekly recently spoke to representatives from American Top Team about much of their top talent.

LINK

Post #1   8/15/07 1:58:23PM   

t-dizzle

Learning to Sprawl

t-dizzle Avatar

Career:593-331
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:

Posted by aznteabagger

American Top Team continues to grow as one of the premier mixed martial arts training camps in the world. From their home base in Florida, ATT has one of the largest rosters of fighters and many top contenders that continue to grow out of their camp, as well as many new faces than seek out ATT for some of the best training in all of MMA.

With many fighters having upcoming bouts, MMAWeekly recently spoke to representatives from American Top Team about much of their top talent.

LINK

Melvin is a new member awesome!!!

Post #2   8/15/07 3:25:21PM   

jgtribbett

MMA Sensei

jgtribbett Avatar

Career:553-358
Camp: Team BloodLoss
Chips:
i like this group of guys.. i've watched a lot of wilson gouveias early fights... one was actually against jon fitch while they both fought in hooknshoot.
also on that same video is aaron riley when he wasnt part of american top team (i believe)
look it up .. its a good video

Post #3   8/16/07 11:19:33AM   

xphycorx

Standup Guy

xphycorx Avatar

Career:321-178
Chips:
keep a close eye on steve bruno. i'm friends with his younger brother mike. steve should do well in the ufc, he's a great striker.

Post #4   8/16/07 2:56:09PM